Selling on the Third Floor of the Cahuenga Building (Wild Arms, Lunar, and more!)

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
145 (100%)
Hello there! Due to some of the horrendous credit card debt I've built up and as an excuse to make some room, I'm selling off some of the stuff I'll probably never get to and/or won't play again. All games have been tested for defects, skips, screwups, etc. If you'd like me to personally inspect a ceratin game or whatnot, please PM your request to me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

My accepted forms of payment are Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Just keep in mind that checks will take some time to clear therefore delaying shipment of your goods. Anything with prices are including shipping (first class with DC in most cases). Listed prices are also negotiable up to a point and anything not sold here will head off to Ebay probably by next week. You can find me on Ebay as antman47. My feedback there is 622 100% positive!

LOTS - I have a couple lots of games up for sale and I'm looking to keep them together.

Wild Arms Lot - Includes Wild Arms 1-4 (WA4 is sealed), Alter Code:F (First pressing w/ Anime DVD) and Alter Code:F Prima Guide - MAKE OFFER

Syphon Filter Lot - Includes Syphon Filter 1-3 and Omega Strain in slipcase. The Syphon Filter 3 strategy guide is also included. Looking for $30 Shipped.

Parasite Eve Lot - Includes Parasite Eve 1 and 2. Parasite Eve inlcudes the bonus demo disk. Parasite Eve 2 is missing the front artwork but the dude I bought it from on Ebay turned the front page of the instruction manual into the cover artwork. So yeah, the instruction manual is complete but not in mint condition. - MAKE OFFER

.HACK Lot -Includes .Hack 1-3 all with bonus anime DVDs. There are some surface scratches on the gamedisks and DVDs, but I didn't come across any skipping or screwups when playing through them. - Looking for $52 shipped.

Dragon Warrior Lot (GBC) - Includes both Dragon Warrior carts spanning 1-3 of the series. Complete with boxes, instruction manuals, and maps all in superb condition. I'd rather keep these as a lot but wiil definitely seperate. - MAKE OFFER

OTHER STUFF:

:ps2: PS2

Cold Winter - $10
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (NON-GH) $10
Skygunner (ATLUS) - Sealed - $20
Timesplitters 2 - Sealed - $10
Knockout Kings 2002 - $2.50 ($1.50 w/ purchase)
Nascar Thunder 2002 - $2.50 ($1.50 w/ purchase)
NCAA Football 2002 $2.50 (1.50 w/purchase)
Triple Play 2002 - $2.50 ($1.50 w/ purchase)

:gba: Gameboy Advance

F-Zero GP Legend (complete) - $8
Pitfall: The Lost Expedition (Sealed) $6

:gc: Gamecube

NBA Courtside 2002 - $2.50 (1.50 w/ purchase)
Odama (sealed) - $30

Picture of the above games:

PSOne

Lunar Silver Star Story - Boxset. - Missing the soundtrack. Outer box has your typical shelfwear with the only real good ding being in the front right corner of the box. If you want a more specific idea of how the box looks, PM me and I'll give you a more detailed description of any defects. The discs, case, and manual are in superb condition, however. - MAKE OFFER

I also have a copy of Pinball of the Dead for GBA (sealed) and complete copies pf Breath of Fire 1 and 2 (GBA) but I'll probably list those later as I completely forget to take pictures. You can send offers for those if you don't mind the lack of pics for now. I'll also be listing some DVDs when I root through them to see what I don't want. Thanks for looking!

bread's done
Back