Selling PS2/GC RPGs

momouchi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
I'm trying to clear out some of the games I've had laying around for years. I didn't put prices, so please feel free to give me your offers. Just don't be a jerk and give me some ridiculously low please. It'll be easier to contact me through PM since I might forget to check this thread.

GC:

Tales of Symphonia: original case and manual, both discs with no scratches, no sticker residue

PS2:

Devil Summoner 1: original case and manual, disc with no scratches, no sticker residue
Devil Summoner 2: original case and manual, disc with no scratches, no sticker residue

Xenosaga: original case and manual, disc with no scratches, sticker residue on front along top and back bottom left corner
Xenosaga III: original case and manual, both discs with no scratches, sticker residue on front top right corner and back bottom left corner
* Buy Xenosaga 1 and 3, get Xenosaga 2 free. Xenosaga 2 comes in an Xbox case, disc-only but no scratches on discs

Grandia III: original case and manual, both discs with no scratches, no sticker residue

Dark Cloud: original case and manual, disc with no scratches, sticker on outer spine and back left corner
Dark Cloud 2: original case and manual, disc with no scratches, no sticker residue

Persona 3 FES: original case and manual, disc with no scratches, no sticker residue

Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land: Disc only in a sleeve, no scratches

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back