Selling some PS2/GC/Xbox/360/NDS games!

Hmmm, is this a double thread on two websites? It is hard to see bids if they're on two websites. It is like bidding with a blindfold on. It will show up when it comes to closing.

[quote name='JohnP93']Are the SNK and EBA DS games taken already?
Got anymore DS stuff to sell or possibly any GBA stuff to sell?

Thanky :)[/quote]

Nope -- its an auction, so feel free to bid them up as much as you want!

[quote name='starmask2k3']where is the place[/quote]

lolwhut?

[quote name='thelonepig'] This is going to run until 12:01 EST on April 1st, or 24 hours from when the last bid is made (whichever comes last).

Doesn't this mean the sale could last for much later than April 1st, presuming the 24 hours starts over every time the "last bid" is made?[/quote]

Sorry, its worded poorly. Unless I'm getting tons of bids right up until the 11th hour, I'll still give people a chance to defend their bids on items that people are still fighting over while ending the sales for items that haven't been bid upon for 24 hours or more.

[quote name='hero101']Hmmm, is this a double thread on two websites? It is hard to see bids if they're on two websites. It is like bidding with a blindfold on. It will show up when it comes to closing.[/quote]

Yes, I'm running all updates simultaneously and entering bids in the order of timestamps. However, so you can verify the bids that have been made, I've linked the GameTZ post to this one and vice versa. I'm very involved in both communities -- as are a lot of us on here -- and both are full of great people and great traders, so I would feel bad leaving one of them out.

I just updated with the day's bids! Thanks everyone!

Never been to GameTZ. Maybe you should try to get all those people to register here so that they can bid on my next auction in a few weeks as well! ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']Never been to GameTZ. Maybe you should try to get all those people to register here so that they can bid on my next auction in a few weeks as well! ;)[/quote]
Exactly my thoughts as well. Makes it look kinda shady. Not saying you are, but appearances say more to some people than reputation. It takes all of a minute to create a cag account.

Did want to add it would be for your protection as well. What is to keep a member of one site from having an account on both and bidding from the one they don't care as much about so they can back out? Something to think about.

Hey Slim, regarding your question on the front page about item credit. No one else seems to have done it, but in my first sale I did take some cash/trade combos on items. I ended up getting Xenosaga out of that!
There are some people that have some items they want to get rid of and I found that I had quite a few offers for something from my wants and a little cash. You could always just try it out and see what happens.

I suggest differentiating the bids from the items either by changing the text color or bolding the text. It'd certainly be easier to see what is going on.

Heh, looks like I phantom-bidded on Bourne as well. No worries - make it $2 on Bourne Identity and The Departed. :)

hero, thanks for the bids, but I have it listed in the OP that bids should be in whole-dollar amounts. Would you like me to put you down for $3 on Tekken Tag?

[quote name='hero101']I had to edit my post. You didn't like my .50.[/quote]

Sorry, but thats why I ended up missing your Tekken bid, I've only been reading forward, not really backtracking at all. :D

[quote name='y2jd']PS2:
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (complete with case and manual) $20 Placebo *CAG*

I bid 21.25[/quote]

Thanks for the bid -- sorry, as the OP says, please keep it whole dollar amounts.

[quote name='Shizim']Talladega Nights blueray - $5[/quote]

Thanks for the bid! Unfortunately, some already put a $5 bid on this one.

Updated the OP with current bids...thanks again everyone!

Xbox 360 Games
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (no manual) $7
Devil May Cry 4 (no manual, case is a little messed up) $10

PS2:
Grandia II $11
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (complete with case and manual) $22 (yeah 22 my mistake about 25 cents)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (gently used with artbook and soundtrack, outer case shows a little shelfwear but everything inside is great) $13

Let's help you in the time of need... sorry to hear about your loss. Lost my grandfather in January. (Day before my birthday, no less)

SWAT - $3

Flash Focus (Complete) $3.5
SNK vs. Capcom Cardfighters DS (New) $4.5

PSP Games:
Lumines II (New) $8.5
Marvel Trading Card Game (New) $3.5
Patapon (Complete) $7.5
Platypus (Complete) $5.5

sorry to hear that.. my mom had stroke last night thats why im asking to retract/take back my bids since i spend on a hotel room and flowers for her...

Sorry to hear it Slim. Can you give me the exact ending date and time so I can change it in my thread. Kind of confusing when I try to think about time in the US.

bread's done
Back