Selling SPECIAL PS4 Pro System and Accessories + Xbox One Stuff!

Dusk

aDuskOddity
Feedback
439 (100%)
Had a car accident few months ago so I splurged on some gaming stuff while I waited. After healing, I find myself not gaming much anymore and just playing the switch when I do, so just trying to salvage some money and move on at this point. These items will all be on various sites, and typically first come, first serve. I am willing to work things out, I am easy to deal with and happy to help, but I am just trying to move stuff. That said, I am open to offers and ideas, so just message me. Everything is adult owned, comes from a smoke free house, and typically bought brand new by me, so conditions are typically close to newer condition, aside some minor wear/tear from normal usage/storage. Pics can be available upon request. Thanks for looking! :)

- Playstation 4 Pro System with 1TB SSD (Upgraded from 1TB HDD, this is a new Samsung Evo 860 1TB SSD, and makes everything so snappy). I upgraded the basic controller with a Astro C40 controller. This is one of the best controllers you an get for any system (in my opinion), and is basically an elite controller for the PS4. I also got a really nice braided charging cord for it as well, much longer, durable, and snazzier than the basic one it came with. Also including the KontrolFreek Ultras for the thumbsticks. It helps comfort and accuracy, plus protects the original thumbsticks from wear.
Looking for around $500 + shipping for everything. Plan to ship priority with tracking via USPS.

PS4 Games for Sale: Note, if any codes came with a game (DLC, Coupons, etc) they will not be included. Shipping is not included and will be $2.50 per game, unless more than 1 is bought together.
- Spiderman $17.50
- Final Fantasy 14 Ultimate Collection Edition (Note, the code is used for this game, which makes it only viable for those who want to collect the disc/case/art or have a spare disc). $17.50
- Madden 19 $11.50
- Rainbow Six Siege $11.50
- Playlink Trio - Knowledge is Power, Hidden Agenda, and That's You! $11.50
- Everybody's Golf - $9.50

- Astro A40 TR PRO:
This is the newer version that came out last month. It is complete. It doesn't have a lot of usage on it, which is why I am selling it. I wanted to upgrade my current headset, but don't really play as much as I figured I would so trying to recoup some money. This is a really awesome headset. It's made for PS4 and PC (Blue Version), but should work on multiple devices are has USB, Optical, and 3.5mm capabilities. Everything may contain minor wear and tear but nothing crazy as I take good care of my stuff and comes from a smoke free house.
Asking for $205 + shipping. Save nearly $50 off retail for only a month old and get one of the best PC and console headsets! I will ship priority with tracking via USPS.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/astro-gaming-a40-tr-wired-stereo-gaming-headset-for-ps4-pc-with-mixamp-pro-tr-controller-blue-black/6321679.p?skuId=6321679

- Xbox One Stuff:
This is going to probably be a bundle thing. I have the Scuf add on backplate with upgrade paddles and comfort + cool d-pad for elite controllers. These retail for $40+ and really are worth it, especially competitive gaming. I am also going to include a play a charge kit (official microsoft), and KontrolFreek Ultras as well. This bundle would be amazing for your Elite Controller. I'll include a full game code for NBA 2k19 as well. I am going to ask $45 + shipping for all 4 items, value is around $80-$100.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back