Selling star wars and G.I. Joes?

tyecko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey I was looking to sell all my old star wars toys and GI joes and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good site or book or something that says what each is worth, because I really don't have any idea what to ask for them.

If I were you I'd just check completed listings on eBay if that's where you're going to be selling them. A book doesn't really matter if the buyer's market is dramatically different. Most figures are probably prevalent enough that you can get an idea of their value.

I would say to let me know what Joes you're selling, but I really can't afford to buy anymore right now.

For Star Wars I have about 75 figures, about half from the 1990's and half from the 70's-80's. I also have about 10 vehicles, yodas village, old millenium falcon, old ewok village, and then a lot of books and plates and mugs and what not, just a lot of star wars memorbilia. Also, for the Joes they are all the minitaure ones, I have about 15 figures and a few vehciles for those.

sounds like me...but i had a whole roomful of stuff from the original releases and also from the early 90's when it was rare to see anything Star Wars related in store...now everything is packed up in my parents house...one of these days i will get to it (hopefully when they are worth more;) )

Let me know which figures you have from the 70-80's star wars line. There's just a few missing, mostly from the original POTF line.

You could try Craigslist for when you actually decide to sell them.

I have a big 'ol box of Joes and M.O.T.U. figures that I plan on keeping until my son is old enough to play with them. I went through my M.O.T.U. guys a few months ago and bagged each one with their respective weapons and armor. Somehow, I seem to have a handful of pieces left over...

Nope, no ninjas I don't think sorry. And I will attempt to list all the old star wars toys I have next week, although I don't know half the names, there wouldn't be like a site tht lists them is there?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Lemme know what you have, I might be interested.[/QUOTE]

Hey , it's the asshole who started the 'de-mod LinkinPrime' thread .

[quote name='Richlough']Hey , it's the asshole who started the 'de-mod LinkinPrime' thread .[/quote]

Get Linkin's dick out your mouth before talking to me, bitch.

[quote name='tyecko']Nope, no ninjas I don't think sorry. And I will attempt to list all the old star wars toys I have next week, although I don't know half the names, there wouldn't be like a site tht lists them is there?[/quote]

yeah im pretty sure theres a gi joe one i used it a few years back when i had some joes before i sold them off. and i know theres got to be ons of star wars ones shouldnt be too hard to find the names of your toys.

http://joes.propadeutic.com/

[quote name='Richlough']Hey , it's the asshole who started the 'de-mod LinkinPrime' thread .[/quote]

Most blatant flamebait I've seen lately.

bread's done
Back