Selling stuff for an engagement ring! Help me out!!

themightypencil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
hey everyone!

The time has come for me to grow up, and start planning for the rest of my life. I have decided to ask my GF to marry me, and i need to get some money for said ring. So, I went through my stuff and here's the stuff I'm looking to get rid of. I'll list prices next to things, but they are by no means set in stone. I'm willing to haggle, especially if you're buying numerous things. Shipping will be figured out based on entire order. I prefer PM's, but you can post here too. Payment can be handled a variety of ways-we can discuss options once we reach a deal. thanks for looking, and thanks for helping me out!

Bundles:
Sony PSP original system, USB charger, Final Fantasy 1, Final Fantasy 2, Final Fantasy: Crisis Core, Megaman Maverick Hunter X, Mega Man Powered Up, all complete. System in fantastic condition, only used a few times. Can send pics upon request. Asking $175.

Guides-all are $5 for 1, $8 for 2, $10 for 3:
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Shining Tears
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Time and Darkness(counts as 2 since its so damn big)
Mega Man battle Network 5(damaged)
Mega Man Battle Network 6
Lunar:SSSC (not the official Working Designs one, bend on front cover)
Heroes of mana
Dragonball Z:Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Cases-$1 each, comes with CASE ONLY:
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Ateiler Iris 2
Final Fantasy X(GH)
Star Ocean:TtEoT(GH)
Unlimited Saga
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Final Fantasy III
Mega Man Star Force: Dragon

Case Art:
Okami for Wii. This is the mail in offer for people who bought the game to get replacement art for the misprint stuff. All three artworks are included. I have no idea of a price, and i dont know if capcom is still doing this. I'ma say $10, but again, negotiable.

Games:
Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition, complete $20
Pokemon Pearl Edition, Sealed $30
Chrono Cross, discs and case, no manual $10
Final Fantasy IX GH, discs and case, no manual $12
Star Ocean: The Second Story discs only $20
Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX, and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages-open to an offer, and like to sell in a bundle, unless you REALLY only want one or a few PENDING

Systems:
-SNES Model 2. Comes with power cord, AV cord, and one controller. In great condition, no yellowing. Pics upon request. Asking $55.
-GBA original model, clear purple. Works great, in great condition, has back case for batteries. Pics upon request. Asking $20. PENDING
-GBA SP Red, in great condition. No charger. Pics upon request. Asking $40.
-XBox regular system. Comes with all cords, one controller and bonus. PM if interested.

Misc:
Iomega Zipdrive with USB cord and two zip discs. $10
Samsung Instinct Phone only with a case, no charger or anything else. Taking offers. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back