Selling Suikoden gaiden, xenogears and other games, Looking for a few others too!

tancients

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Looking to sort of flesh out my collection of games from the last generation, with a few titles I'm having trouble finding, or finding at a price (and quality) I'm willing to accept. Since I haven't done trading in a while (years...haha), my feedback is low. I have no problems paying/shipping first as long as you have adequate feedback/reference yourself. Otherwise we'll try to come to some middle ground I suppose.

Quality listed next to each item is the minimum acceptable quality, and includes the cheapest price I could find at that quality. Please do not ask higher than the listed price (if one is listed), unless you're including more than game case/manual/disc, or it is higher quality than I'm asking for.

Wants

Playstation 1

Clock Tower 2 - At least a decent looking case and a decent cd. Manual would be nice. $56 was the best I could find in an acceptable condition, and is way beyond my willing to pay price. Hoping more in the $10 range.

:ps2:Playstation 2:ps2:

Galerians Ash - Case, manual, disk, all in very good condition at least. Minor wear and tear is acceptable, as long as the game still works fine and I'm not repulsed by the case/manual condition.

Summoner 1+2 - I picked up a 'very good' condition summoner 1 which ended up being a water damaged case and a disk with a lot of scratches. If you've got either version in a REAL 'very good' or better condition, willing to pay $10 each. Manual included.

:ps3:Playstation 3:ps3:

Enchanted Arms - None of the game stores around seemed to have any in stock, wouldn't mind buying/trading for a used/like new copy in very good condition with the manual and case.

:wii:Nintendo Wii:wii:

Fatal Frame (零) 4 - New or excellent condition with manual/case/etc

Fragile (フラジール) - New or excellent condition. Preferably with the soundtrack as well.

I have a few games up that I'm willing to trade with, or trade and pay a little extra for one of the titles in my want list.

WTT/WTS

:gba:Gameboy Advance:gba:

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon - JAPANESE VERSION! No case, no manual. Cartridge is in mint condition. Works in any region GBA/DS.

:n64:Nintendo 64:n64:
All games are cart only.

Castlevania - Like new condition!

Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness - Small sticker residue on the side. Looks pristine otherwise.

Jet Force Gemini - Barcode stuck to the back. Could be removed. Cart has some scratches at the top, everything else is like new.

:psx:Playstation:psx:

Xenogears (non-GH) - Excellent condition. No scratches at all on the cds. Manual is a little loved, but no bends or tears, and one of the front cd hooks (the prongs in the inner ring) is broken, meaning the first cd isn't latched in. No other issues with it at all.

幻想水滸外伝Vol.1 ハルモニアの剣士 (Suikoden Side Story Vol. 1: Harmonia's Swordsman) - JAPANESE VERSION! Like new, jewel case, manual, cd. All pristine condition! For suikoden fans.

幻想水滸外伝Vol.2 クリスタルバレーの決闘 (Suikoden Side Story Vol 2: Duel at Crystal Valley) - JAPANESE VERSION! Like new, jewel case, manual, cd. All pristine condition! For suikoden fans.

:ds:Nintendo DS:ds:

Daigasso Band Brothers - JAPANESE VERSION! Like new, includes mini poster as well!

:ps2:Playstation 2:ps2:

Phantasy Star Universe - JAPANESE VERSION! Mint condition. Online CD key is used. Contains everything right down to the Sega feedback insert.

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of Illuminus - JAPANESE VERSION! Mint condition. Online CD key is used. Contains everything right down to the Sega feedback insert.

Onimusha 3: Demon Siege - Mint condition. Manual/Case/CD. All of it. Non-GH

PC -MSDOS/Windows

Quest for Glory Anthology - No box, just the original jewel case and cd. Pristine condition. I think the manuals are on the CD, because I can't find them in my files.

Tomb Raider III - Apparently I've got an extra one of these things. Just jewel case or sleeve and insert. *shrug* Untouched completely. Got a sealed one or an opened one. I can throw it in free with some other trade. Don't really value it high enough to expect any real trades for it.
--

Feel free to make an offer, I'll do money order or paypal for any of the items in my list. If you've got something I want, and want something I have, but what I by itself isn't worth the full value, I'm willing to pay in addition.

I 'might' be willing to trade (and trade only) for a game in my want list with a game in my collection (Nothing older than N64 in the list though)
http://backloggery.com/tancients
But as a collector, the offer will have to be pretty nice.

Any questions, offers, etc, feel free to PM or post in this topic and I'll try to get back in touch promptly!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='handsome_rakshas']You're supposed to play through Ecclesia and unlock everything yourself. Not just connect to Judgment and get everything YOU CHEAT[/QUOTE]

I thought they also opened up stuff that you couldn't get any other way?

Not like I don't do min and max level runs for castlevania anyway. haha

Saw your bump! feel free to make me a paypal offer on any of those, not really interested in anything on your list. Thanks for the bump! :)

bread's done
Back