[SELLING] Target Rainchecks: Right to buy new 3DS XL for $159.99 (EXP 5/11)

iGen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Each raincheck gives its owner the right, but not the obligation, to purchase a brand new Nintendo 3DS XL console for $159.99 at any U.S. Target retail store.

The expiration date is Sunday, 11 May 2013.

Here is my available inventory of rainchecks:

• 1x ( Right to purchase 1 Red/Black console @ $159.99 )
  • 2x ( Right to purchase up to 2 Red/Black consoles @ $159.99 ea. )
  • 1x ( Right to purchase up to 3 Red/Black consoles @ $159.99 ea. )
  • 2x ( Right to purchase 1 Blue/Black console @ $159.99 )
  • 2x ( Right to purchase up to 2 Blue/Black consoles @ $159.99 ea. )
  • 1x ( Right to purchase up to 3 Blue/Black consoles @ $159.99 ea. )
Any colors or special-edition models (e.g. Pikachu, Animal Crossing, etc.) not listed above are probably not compatible with these rainchecks. (You can try, but I'm not responsible if they're not accepted...)

I don't have set prices for these, so I'll let the market determine their value. :) I will take offers via private message; just let me know which rainchecks you'd like to purchase, and how much you'd be willing to pay & in which payment method(s).

At the time of this writing, Target's current price for a brand new Red/Black or Blue/Black 3DS XL is $199.99, and eBay's lowest BuyItNow price for either color is $189.00.

I accept payment via Bitcoin or gift cards/codes to any of the following merchants: Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart. If PayPal is your only payment option, I'll make accommodations for you, but otherwise I'd prefer the payment methods listed above.

Thank you.

bread's done
Back