Selling/Trade PS1 RPGS, Anime, Zune, Ipod and More!-- Want $$ and DS games

SBWildBill2004

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (92%)
[size=+1] Update 3/11/2008 [/size]
Sold off a lot of things a note to all the people who just bought. My assistant did not put the DC slips with the packages, so if anything doesn't appear right with your order let me know ASAP and I promise I will make it right, I packaged everything though so they should be fine. Last bit to go gets big package discounts!!

[size=+1] Update 3/2/2008 [/size]
Selling off the other goodies I still have around at %50-60 off. Make me offers people! Also, added prices and lot prices also, ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED 1st class wrapped in bubble wrap unless the package is too big for me to ship 1st class, then it will roll out through Media mail or Priority if you want to work something out. Also, when you look at a game, the price of the game or movie is below it, sorry for the confusion!

[size=+1] Update 12/13/2007 [/size]
Updated with a refreshed list of what I have up for sale. All games I am letting go for very cheap if you purchase in quanity. Thanks!!

[size=+1]Dear games,

I have had extensive relationships with most of you, and some of you I hardly even got to touch, but alas, it is time to part ways with you as you are just taking up space and I think that you would be better suited in homes that would appreciate you like I once did. Thanks for all the great times. :cry:
[/size]

All games listed in Green! are pending out

All games listed in Black! are sold!

[size=+1] Playstation 1 :joystick: [/size]

• Final Fantasy 9----- NOT COMPLETE----- No manual. Good/Great conditions.
$9.00
  • Kings Field ----- Disc appears to have been buffed-- Good
$4.00
  • Legacy Of Kain----- NOT COMPLETE-- Disc/Manual only-- Great Condition
$4.00
  • Master of monsters----- Good
$6.00
  • Mechwarrior 2----- Great
$5.00
  • Monster Rancher Battle Card Episode 2----- Great
$5.00
  • Shadow Tower----- Good
$4.00
  • Strider 1----- DISC ONLY- Good
$5.00
  • Strider 2----- DISC ONLY- Good
$5.00

For the entire PS1 lot, shipped= $ 31

[size=+1] Soundtracks \\:D/ [/size]

• Final Fantasy II----- Mint
$9.00
  • Final Fantasy III----- 1 scratch keeps this from being mint
$6.00

All soundtracks, shipped = $12.00

[size=+1] Anime :robot: [/size]

• Avenger----- Complete- Great
$9.00
  • Dragon Ball Z Season 2 uncut----- Mint
$12.00
  • Final Fantasy Unlimited----- Complete- Slimeline- Mint
$15.00
  • Gasaraki----- Complete with Box art- Mint
$19.00
  • Gravion Zwei----- Complete- Slimline- Mint
$17.00
  • Legend of the Mystical Ninja----- Complete- Slimline- Mint
$15.00
  • Mega Man Season 1----- Complete- Mint
$12.00
  • Nadisco----- Complete- Big Box- Great
[/color] $20.00
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion: Directors Cut: Resurrection----- Mint and Signed by voice actor who does Asuka
$35.00

I could do the entire anime lot, shipped for $97

[size=+2] Wants [/size]

• I am looking mainly for $$ right now, but will also trade for DS games that you have up for grabs

[size=+2] Shipping: [/size]

• I will ship everything 1st class depending on the size of the order. DC is STANDARD with my shipping so I would hope it is with you also because we all know how the postal service is (And im not talking about the band). If the package is too big for me to ship 1st class, then it will go media mail, if you would like priority, we can work something out also.
  • If you have more trades then me with positive feedback, then I have no problem shipping first to you if the deal is a trade. If it is a sale then payments will be paypal or money order. PM me for paypal information and I am a verified buyer and seller through paypal. Once the payment has been received, then the product will be shipped out.

So check it out, if you want any other games I am still keeping some in my collection, mostly my new gen. stuff, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM with any games your looking for and I will see what I can do for you. Vermont is a very intresting place for gaming because local pawn shops are either very hot or very cold.

Please PM me or Post with any questions, and as for the games, well :wave:

How much for both game cube games and Earthbound? Also, I do have a few DS games, but odds are I'd rather pay you.

Earthbound if it is reasonably priced I definately want it.

Also, depending on the price I'm mildly interested in RPG maker both mint and used copies and the Chappelles show season 2.

Either post it here or Pm me. Either way will be fine. Thanks.

Was going to respond to your PM, but your box is full. Ill take the soundtracks, and am thinking of a few ps1 games. Will try and send a PM later tonight or tomorrow

bread's done
Back