Selling used 60gig PS3 in great condition

augieq66

CAGiversary!
I'm selling a 60gig PS3 in great condition, only because my girlfriend bought a 80gig for me on christmas. I was holding on to it as a backup in case there was any issues with the 80gig PS3 but i decided to part ways with it for the right price, now don't get me wrong (between $425 n $475 or $500 w/a game n br movie). I prefer to deal with someone that's lives in the Delaware Valley(NJ,PA n DE) I live in philly. Outside of this area you would need a paypal acct or other method of secure payment. I'm a honest seller who doesn't want to get burned. I was going to put in half.com or ebay but I don't trust the people on those sites.Because I live by my MOTTO as stated below.

[quote name='augieq66']Who's Trading?, I'm selling. This is other deals & request forum, and this is a DEAL!!!!!![/quote] ......put this in the trading forum. THAT is the marketplace.

CAG Video Game Trading
Use this forum to wheel and deal with fellow CAGs. If you have games to sell or trade, post here!

[quote name='augieq66']Who's Trading?, I'm selling. This is other deals & request forum, and this is a DEAL!!!!!![/QUOTE]

1. It's still the wrong forum
2. Where is the "DEAL?"

bread's done
Back