Selling Video Game Collectibles

fantasyphil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Hello everyone,

I am getting ready to get married and move into a new house which means I am looking to get rid of some of the stuff I've collected over the years. 

Items Looking to Sell

• Call of Duty Nightvision Goggles - Working in good condition. This came from Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition. These come with the goggles and display stand
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Drone - Working in good condition. This came from the Black Ops 3 Care Package Edition
  • Call of Duty RCXD Car - Working in Good condition. This came from the Black Ops 1 Collectors Edition
  • Call of Duty Ghosts Tactical Camera - Great condition, never used. This came from the Call of Duty Ghosts Collectors Edition
  • Gears of War 3 Marcus Fenix Condition - Good condition. This came from the Gears of War 3 Collectors Edition
  • Gears of War 3 Marcus Fenix Award with supplemental materials - This came from the Gears of War 3 Collectors Edition
  • Official Authentic Mario Hat.- Was an Platinum award from Club Nintendo

All of the items listed are in great condition. Pictures will be sent at your request. I am looking for best offers of either PayPal, Venmo, or PSN currency. Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks!

-Phil

bread's done
Back