Selling Wii Console (includes controllers, cables, wii points, etc...) PM ME OFFERS.

if the want is very high, then yes :)
plus it would be nice to see an overall sense of what games you all would care for. i know i dont really have the best collection right now, so every little step helps.

[quote name='distrbdslipsoad']if the want is very high, then yes :)
plus it would be nice to see an overall sense of what games you all would care for. i know i dont really have the best collection right now, so every little step helps.[/quote]

Well, if Elite Beat Agents and/or Gunstar Super Heroes are high wants of yours, then I would trade them both for a copy of Lunar Knights (or possibly diddy kong racing).

hi i noticed ive got rumble roses xx from your want list, its new and sealed
im kind of interested in contact ds or any other ds games you might have not on the list
you can pm me

[quote name='vulcanfx5']hi i noticed ive got rumble roses xx from your want list, its new and sealed
im kind of interested in contact ds or any other ds games you might have not on the list
you can pm me[/quote]
sounds kinda tempting :)
ill give it some thought dude!

[quote name='gaelan']my gunstar super heroes (gba) for your psychonauts (xbox)?[/quote]

[quote name='distrbdslipsoad']bump![/quote]

is that a no?

hey dude, sorry for not replying! i will think about it tonight. psychonauts holds a place in my heart, being one of the only reasons why i kept my xbox. but when i make a decision, ill give you a PM.

I have Final Fantasy IV for GBA and Rainbow Six Vegas for 360.

I'm interested in...
Excite Truck
Super Swing Golf
Final Fantasy III (SNES)
N64 controller X 2

hey again
you never got back to me on rumble roses xx
im interested in your advance wars ds and final fantasy gba, just pm me

bread's done
Back