Selling Wind Waker Wii U bundle on ebay...what should I expect?

SephirothWF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Any ebay savvy people have any idea what I can get for it. Completed Auctions seem to range from $400 - $500. Should my expectations be in the $450-500 range for a brand new unopened bundle?

Are you able to set a minimum that has to be reached or does that scare off buyers?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was a heavy buyer on eBay I usually would avoid items that had a minimum bid set, but that's because I knew it would be costly in the end and is just my own personal preference.

I believe it's called a "reserve price". Which basically is the lowest price you'll take for the item(s) that's hidden from the buyers. You set this yourself when setting up the auction.

In this case I would just keep your expected amount for the final bid about $20 higher and offer free shipping. Also offer free tracking, and insurance (but they have to pay extra for insurance) and by keeping the reserve set a little higher the buyer actually pays for the "free" shipping and tracking. That's what I used to do as a seller.

As far as a dollar amount, check what an unopened one sales for and what the last one for auction went for and set the reserve price in the middle maybe?

Sorry I haven't sold anything that high dollar on eBay before. Good luck and maybe another CAG or eBay guru can give you a little more advice.

Keep in mind the fee's that PayPal and eBay will take out of the deal.

bread's done
Back