Selling with Fulfillment by Amazon

TheAngryCAG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Not sure where else to post it, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience selling stuff through Amazon and using them to fulfill the orders. I've been steadily selling stuff on Amazon over the past year and thought that if I started using Amazon fulfillment, maybe I could start selling more.

Has anyone had any experience? Think the extra fees are worth it? Thanks.

Most buyers will always prefer an item that is fulfilled by Amazon, so this will increase your chances of selling the items faster. But I do believe Amazon takes a bigger cut and you have to pay for some additional services, nothing to expensive, but they take a bigger cut of the sale than if you sold it normally.

I think this link has more info on the details: http://www.amazonservices.com/conte....htm/ref=as_hn_fba?id=hm2&ld=AZFSSOAASSSTabAS

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Cant speak as a seller, but as a buyer I almost always go with amazon fulfillment on my purchases over those that aren't.[/QUOTE]

I tend to go the opposite way when I buy. I dont have amazon prime so that is one reason. When you get the free Amazon shipping they usually take their sweet time sending them out. MOST of the time when I buy from someone shipping it out themselves I have the game before Amazon would have even shipped theirs.

bread's done
Back