Selling: Xbox,360,Wii,PS2,PS1,DS,PSP,PC! Want: Paypal!

11killer11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Welcome to my first sale on CheapAssGamer. I lurk a lot and occasionally post on the Gamestop threads as well as sometimes making my own deal threads. I have feedback on the Digitpress forums as well as on Ebay (if anybody needs to see these, i'll send you a link in a pm.)

As Ebay's being a real son of a gun right now with the crazy fees, I though about putting my selling games on here for a while and see how they do. If stuff sells, I might just sell games on here regularly.
Pictures will be posted & details will be made clear if need nescessary.

Oh and if you don't like the prices made here,send me an offer,always up for negotiation!

First up we have these games from various systems:
112_1051.jpg

Karnov for the NES (Cartridge Only) $3
Trace Memory for the Nintendo DS (Complete,Tested) $4
Guinness World Records: The VideoGame for the Nintendo DS (Complete,Tested,Has GS sticker on front) $4
Starsky and Hutch for the PS2 (complete,tested,like new condition) $4
Shrek:Extra Large for the Nintendo Gamecube (Complete,Tested) $3
The Club for the Xbox 360 (Complete,Tested) $6
True Crime:New York City for the Xbox 360 (I'm not sure if more stuff belongs in here i've got the manual,poster and the disclaimer,tested) $5
Doom 3: Collector's Edition for the Xbox (Complete, Tested) $7 SOLD
Skate It for Wii (Complete, Tested) $6
Advent Rising for the Xbox (Complete, Tested) $4
Star Wars The Clone Wars for Xbox (Complete, Tested) $4
Board Game: Top Shop for the PS1 (Complete,Tested)$6
BRAHMA Force: The Assault on Beltlogger 9 for the PS1 (Complete,Tested) $4
EA Replay for the PSP (Complete,Tested, has GS sticker up top) $3
Richard Pryor: Live on the Sunset Strip (Complete,Tested,UMD Movie) $3
Pump It Up Portable IMPORT for the PSP (Complete,Tested) $10
Tekkonkinkreet UMD Movie for PSP (Sealed) $7

Up Next:

112_1056.jpg

Final Fantasy XI Online for The PC (Also Includes Rise of the Zilart Expansion Pack) With Strategy Guide (SEALED) $15

Leisure Suit Larry 5:passionate Patti Does A Little UnderCover Work (For Mac 2x Quantity Both Sealed) $7 for both

112_1053.jpg

Bebe's Kids for the SNES (Cartridge Only) $5

All the other stuff in this picture is basically free with any other purchase or you can send me a PM and I'll tell you my manual and case wants. Not much I want,just a few things.

The Power Rangers Cart you see in the corner, I'm not selling. I just need help trying to identify what console it goes on. I know it's a pirated cart but what's on it or what system it goes on is still a mystery to me.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back