sending gift items from gamestop.com

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
I wonder if anyone has any problems some of my orders are still verifying. I want to make a new purchase and send it as a gift to a new address

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sort of hard to make out what you're trying to say CaoPi.

This is like borderline slidecage language.

Please rephrase @_@

simple question, I was just asking if there is any problems inputing a new address instead of your personal. Just wanted to send my cousin a game since he has no credit line.

[quote name='Keavy_Rain']So why not mail or give it to your cousin when it arrives at your house?[/QUOTE]

In another city, wouldn't want to drive 6-7 hrs, can anyone leave tips on this if they have done so? I think it will be ok to input a different address.

Also gamestop seems to not let you link your edge discount to another personal account...

I do believe you can make the shipping address different than the billing address. I've moved several times in the past year and have never had any problems. If worse come to worse and it arrives at your home instead it's only about $2-3 to ship first class priority to your cousin. Just slap a new label on it and self forward.

If you're still worried email gamestop.com help to verify that it's shipping to the correct address.

Also, despite it being a simple question your phrasing was a bit confusing in the first two posts.

Yes, you can have a different shipping address than your billing address.

All you have to do is uncheck "My shipping and billing address are the same" right after you login to Gamestop.com during checkout.

It felt like I was reading posts from Yoda.

Just make sure to change the address back otherwise your cousin might be getting several presents.

bread's done
Back