September on XBLM/XBLA (9/29 X06 Trailers: FEAR,XBLA,Blitz,Army of Two,LSWII Char.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is tenchu demo under the name bringing it home? If so why? lol

EDIT
WOW that game is fuckING TERRIBLE. How can this company make Otogi and make that garbage....

[quote name='Maynard']is tenchu demo under the name bringing it home? If so why? lol[/QUOTE]
Yeah it is. It's all in kanji too, but it's a 6XX.XX MB download. That's the one you're looking for.

I guess they have all the new stuff under Bringing It Home (the name MS gave for this event on Live) to keep it more organized and easier to find the new stuff.

Tenchu Demo.... After playing that....
Not exactly the type of game you want to showcase to get people to buy a 360...................................

Talk about extremely dumb AI, I'm in front of him, I run behind a box right next to him, he's confused................

Like all From Software games (Armored Core), this game has not progressed beyond it's original conception on the original playstation -_-...
Oh yeah and to add more insult, the graphics are pure ass and the CG is animated horribly.

[quote name='Zoglog']Tenchu Demo.... After playing that....
Not exactly the type of game you want to showcase to get people to buy a 360...................................

Talk about extremely dumb AI, I'm in front of him, I run behind a box right next to him, he's confused................

Like all From Software games (Armored Core), this game has not progressed beyond it's original conception on the original playstation -_-...
Oh yeah and to add more insult, the graphics are pure ass and the CG is animated horribly.[/QUOTE]

ahhh...good ol tenchu. awesome concept that's just in the wrong hands.

Looks like a crappy update today. No SONIC, it was removed from the page that was listing it. Team Fortress 2, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom trailers and TGS Theme.

[quote name='Zoglog']Tenchu Demo.... After playing that....

Oh yeah and to add more insult, the graphics are pure ass and the CG is animated horribly.[/quote]Though I did enjoy that your character would get covered in blood spatter.

Saw it earlier today and haven't seen it mentioned so I guess it's new.

Three Lego Star Wars picture packs are up for 80 points each as well as a theme. The actual game content seems to be MIA still.

[quote name='sanjuro']Saw it earlier today and haven't seen it mentioned so I guess it's new.

Three Lego Star Wars picture packs are up for 80 points each as well as a theme. The actual game content seems to be MIA still.[/quote]
Awesome! I'll definately be getting them.

How many picture packs so that I can update the OP appropriately. If you're not sure its cool, I'll check after work.

Thanks!

I dunno, from the pictures they look kinda lame, like if I just took a shitty picture of a minifig with the vision camera, but I'm a huge fucking nerd so I might bite anyways.

Fuzion Frenzy 2 Demo is out.

EDIT: Major Nelson reported it to be out with this Tokyo Game Show but it's not out yet to be downloaded.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Fuzion Frenzy is pretty meh..still pretty fun, but I want some Live action![/quote]

Does the demo atleast support MP on the console?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Does the demo atleast support MP on the console?[/quote]Not at all..it booted me off of Xbox Live..there's only 3 gametypes you can play and they are quick and pretty cool

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Not at all..it booted me off of Xbox Live..there's only 3 gametypes you can play and they are quick and pretty cool[/quote]

Ouch...Well better than nothing.

[quote name='Brak']Was the last Fuzion Frenzy... this Japanese?[/quote]

I saw the trailer and noticed that too. The first one wasn't it totally looked and felt like a full American game. Hope the announcer on FF2 is not really that annyoing as it was portrayed in the trailer.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I saw the trailer and noticed that too. The first one wasn't it totally looked and felt like a full American game. Hope the announcer on FF2 is not really that annyoing as it was portrayed in the trailer.[/QUOTE]

just try the demo... I still havent gotten to play it but it looks like developer switched???

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']just try the demo... I still havent gotten to play it but it looks like developer switched???[/quote]

Oh most definately will. Just asking cause I'm stuck at work, otherwise I would have answered my own questions. I almost forgot that Hudson took over this one...

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Not at all..it booted me off of Xbox Live..there's only 3 gametypes you can play and they are quick and pretty cool[/quote]

I think you got booted because Live was down. I tried it a few hours ago and it does have console multiplayer and its just as good as I remember. Wish that they had the old announcer back though.

... I can't believe Fuzion Frenzy 2 is going to be $60.

Or was it $50? Doesn't matter; it's not worth more than $19.99.

damn i wouldnt spend $50 on it, i guess its boring single player. but i just bought the 1st Fuzion Frenzy for $3 that can keep me busy till the new one drops below $20

[quote name='Zoglog']Gahahaha

Everyone log on with your Japanese live accounts and see all the MS Booth babe videos, they are quite amusing[/quote]What's the filesize on them? I can't figure out which one it is. And any of the behind the scenes stuff have anything interesting? The TGS party series stuff.

Finally, a demo for a GOOD game!

Anyone download that Gamespot TGS Day 1 video? The guy "hosting" that little bit had about as much camera presence as Paris Hilton.

Good way to start off the week, I'm loving this demo. November will be a great month for shooters.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']What's the filesize on them? I can't figure out which one it is. And any of the behind the scenes stuff have anything interesting? The TGS party series stuff.[/QUOTE]

there were 2 showfloor videos (one with the head of Jp Xbox team where he looks like he's tottally enjo kosai-ing) and 2 Boothbabe ones and one boring interview one along with the slew of radio crap that I didn't get.

I just d/l anything that's not the stupid live party

[quote name='Zoglog']there were 2 showfloor videos (one with the head of Jp Xbox team where he looks like he's tottally enjo kosai-ing) and 2 Boothbabe ones and one boring interview one along with the slew of radio crap that I didn't get.

I just d/l anything that's not the stupid live party[/quote]Thanks, I found 'em. They have "1" and "2" at the end of the Japanese characters in the description if anyone else is wondering.

None of the boothbabes were cute, though. But for some reason, the camera guy would keep zooming in on the girls' stomachs. Odd.

The one video tour of the TGS showfloor had a cute host though. Too bad I couldn't understand a word.

new Lego Star Wars II demo up according to Major Nelson

and all of these trailers:
Forza 2 Physics & Damage
NBA 2K7
Sonic The Hedgehog
Shrek 3
Just Cause
NHL 2K7
The Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done