Serious Sam II - co-op?

I was super excited for the co-op when it was set at 16 players however now it has been bumped down to 8. :cry: Will pick it up but not at the top of my list.

I actually cooped this one with my girlfriend last night. She brought her PC over for me to check up on and of course it was ok... Anyway I popped in serious sam 2 and yah D:

I have something called serious sam gold edition, went online and got my ass whoop about 50 times in serious sam part 1. The people who play the game is a little too good, so i just play serious sam games offline.

Beat the entire game on co-op with two other people. It was immensely fun. Though it gets very repetitive shooting hoards and hoards of the same enemies room after room.

I don't think I would have enjoyed this game as much as I did had I been playing it by my self for some reason.

[quote name='vindicator']Beat the entire game on co-op with two other people. It was immensely fun. Though it gets very repetitive shooting hoards and hoards of the same enemies room after room.

I don't think I would have enjoyed this game as much as I did had I been playing it by my self for some reason.[/QUOTE]

no it's true, co-op adds fun to a game immensely. This is witnessed by halo and halo2 for the xbox. I have not even played those singleplayer at all.

But you're right it does get repetitive, after all it's seirous sam. But me and my girlfriend had a blast. i'm thinking fo getting abunch of friends over for a coop lan of serious sam 2. Prob 4-6 people

Quake 4 with co-op would have been awesome in my opinion

[quote name='dtarasev']Co-op is the only true reason I will be buying this. The first was amazing in co-op and I hope that SS2 exceeds it.[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, there isn't nearly as much humor in SS2 as the first one.

[quote name='Zoglog']yes there is in the secrets.

FAKE SECRET HEALTH![/QUOTE]

The funniest one I've seen was the rabbit meat grinder.

[quote name='vindicator']Just so you know, there isn't nearly as much humor in SS2 as the first one.[/QUOTE]

Well I mostly left the humor for the single player and the rampant action for co-op.

I played the demo and I was really let down, it seems like the went with a sci-fi game and left out all the cool stuff, like the cannon for instance.

Anyway, to you guys who have it : what do you think? Played co-op yet? I will get this regardless I just wanted to known what Im getting for my money.

[quote name='dtarasev']Well I mostly left the humor for the single player and the rampant action for co-op.

I played the demo and I was really let down, it seems like the went with a sci-fi game and left out all the cool stuff, like the cannon for instance.

Anyway, to you guys who have it : what do you think? Played co-op yet? I will get this regardless I just wanted to known what Im getting for my money.[/QUOTE] Theres still a cannon weapon. Anyways, if you plan on playing the game and plan on playing co-op, then it's a must buy. Just set the difficulty setting a tad higher.

Nothing beats driving or flying vehicles around the level with a bunch of your friends while blasting away hoards of enemies.

Oh, and in that demo you played, that level is towards the end of the game. Everything before that is pretty similar to the first one.

bread's done
Back