Seth's Lowball #6 is OVER! All Invoices sent! Totals are Listed!

[quote name='krashhole']That would equal about 30 minutes.......[/QUOTE]
Cool your jets hotshot, I was just asking because the main post says between 10 est and 11est. damn.

[quote name='nickdoods']Cool your jets hotshot, I was just asking because the main post says between 10 est and 11est. damn.[/QUOTE]Calm down killer. Just passing time :cool:

[quote name='Setherial']ENDING SOON!

btw you guys hear that sony announced God of War: Ascension? Should be good.[/QUOTE]

When in the time line does the game take place?

Sewer Shark B 1 $1
scd.png
Jurassic Park B 1 $1
:dvd: Final Fantasy The Spirits Within Special Edition B 1 $1
:dvd: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children 2 Disc Special Edition B 1 $1

[quote name='Setherial']I wanna buy some comics, who has the new Avengers vs X-Men series?[/QUOTE]

not wild on the concept as to me its sort of a Civil War rip off...but its written by Bendis and drawn by Romita Jr. So its got a great collection of talent and writing behind the book. I havent read it yet and may pick up an issue at this weekend's Pittsburgh Comic Con. I want to see what the hype is about myself.

[quote name='Setherial']I wanna buy some comics, who has the new Avengers vs X-Men series?[/QUOTE]

I've got Issues #0 and #1. #2 is likely waiting in my box at the comic shop.

Yeah, I haven't read any of them yet. :lol:

Wind Waker $24

[quote name='Idiotekque']Gotta love how high Wind Waker has gone. :eek: Perhaps that one is more suited to an uh... highball?[/QUOTE]

The cheapest complete copy on Amazon currently is $36 plus shipping. :bouncy:

[quote name='thelonepig']The cheapest complete copy on Amazon currently is $36 plus shipping. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Amazon? Eww. :p

Mint Player's Choice copies (complete with the inserts too) go for $30-$35 on eBay, shipping included.

$26 still ain't a bad price though!

bread's done
Back