Seth's Lowball #6 is OVER! All Invoices sent! Totals are Listed!

Hey guys so I'm debating on if I should add these 2 pre-order bonus Staues I got when I purchased the 2 games. If there's enough interest for either one I'll go ahead and list them up for auction, just don't wanna lose money on them and such.

Lord of the Rings: War in the North Pre-Order Snow Troll Statue
lotrb.jpg

Splatterhouse Mask Pre-Order Statue
542276263361e8e21a40z.jpg

Give me some feedback on if you guys would bid on them or not and if there's enough support I'll go ahead and list them. Thx!

[quote name='Josh5890']When you say all of your Saturn games have broken hinges, how bad are the cases?[/QUOTE]

Well not all of them, just all the long cases have broken hinges, the cases themselves are okay condition when you look at them, but when you open the case to get the game out more then likely the door will come off due to it not being secured to the hinge that suppose to be hold it in place. Here's a picture to give you a better idea.

01272012877.jpg

Pretty much if you open the case the door will come off. Hope that helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Best of luck on this lowball, buddy. I have only the newest consoles, and I don't have time to watch movies, so not alot for me here; BUT, I know CAG's LOVE the retro so you should have no problem on bids. You were a fantastic CAG in dealing with me, so hopefully that counts for something to other CAG's that may fear of bidding because you don't have a zillion feedback, lol. Take care, man.

Hey thanks twztid!! That means a lot to me! Doing my best to make this smooth as possible, funny how it started off with just a few items into this huge list of things. Good to see retro games getting some love!

Any idea on what the shipping charges for the posters would be? And would it be just one charge for multiple posters as well?

GameGear System B 1 2 $2
Jungle Hunt B 1- $1
Columns A 1 $1
Garfield Caught in the Act A 1 2 $1
Sonic The Hedgehog Triple Trouble A 1 $1
Aero The Acro-Bat B 1 $1
Alex Kidd CIB C 1 2 3 $1
Batman Forever w/Box B 1 2 3 $1
BattleTech B 1 $1
BattleToads B 1 $1
Comix Zone B 1 $1
Dynamite Duke C 1 $1
Evander Real Deal Holyfield’s Boxing C 1 $1
Hardball B 1 $1
Kid Chameleon A 1 $1
NBA JAM Tournament Edition B 1 $1
NFL FootBall’94 B 1 $1
Sonic The Hedgehog 3 C 1 $1
Sonic Spinball B 1 $1
Space Invaders ‘91 B 1 $1
Streets of Rage A 1 $1
Tiny Toon Adventures Buster’s Hidden Treasure A 1 $1
Break Point Tennis B 1 2 $1
College Slam B 1 2 $1
NFL Quarterback Club ‘97 B 1 2 $1
NHL 97 B 1 2 $1
Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition B 1 $1
Shanghai: Triple Threat B 1 2 $1
Strikers ‘96 B 1 2 $1
Virtual Open Tennis B 1 2 $1
World Series Baseball 2 B 1 2 $1

I think you aren't going to like shipping to me

[quote name='PJV9126']Any idea on what the shipping charges for the posters would be? And would it be just one charge for multiple posters as well?[/QUOTE]

Shipping for the posters is $6.00, than the basic rules apply of $1 per additional item.

The reason the posters ship $6.00 is because they are made of card-stock and their HUGE, I wouldn't be able to roll them up and place them in tubes as it would pretty much damage the entire poster. I always combine the shipping whenever possible and just charge at cost as to not price gouge the shipping.

Any other questions please let me know =)

Received a question about the Display boxes, Thought i'd post my reply here so everyone else can see it too"

"The shipping for these is $6 for the first one, than $1 for every other. They can not be rolled up and put into tubes since their made of card-stock, I will have them packaged within cardboard and wrap in shipping paper so that they remain undamaged.

Also they are about a foot and half tall and about a foot wide, pretty big really. Here are some pictures with a GC game beside it so you can see the size comparison."

PIC 1
PIC 2

[quote name='Setherial']Well more like 52ish hours left, Ending friday night sometime near midnight =)[/QUOTE]

Oops I thought today was thursday for some reason. Damn, the super bowl is farther away than I thought.

[quote name='Josh5890']Oops I thought today was thursday for some reason. Damn, the super bowl is farther away than I thought.[/QUOTE]

who are you going for? I got my money on the Patriots :applause:

[quote name='Setherial']who are you going for? I got my money on the Patriots :applause:[/QUOTE]

Brady over everything, Brady over mind.

[quote name='Setherial']who are you going for? I got my money on the Patriots :applause:[/QUOTE]

My Eli Manning jersey came in the mail today :D

Sonic Triple Trouble$3
Street Fighter the Movie $3
Area 51-$1
Baku Baku $1

$2 on:
Genesis
Kid Chameleon
Battletoads

SNES
MK 2

Sega Saturn