Sexy Dodge!! Little Red Riding Hood's ZOMBIE BBQ - trailer; 8.6 IGN; $20; out NOW!!!

If anyone else is having trouble finding this on Amazon it's because they list the title as "Zombie Bar-B-Que" instead of BBQ for some reason.

the amazon release date was yesterday, and the status shows like "usually ships in 1 to 2 months"

http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Bar-B-..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1225561962&sr=8-2

interesting to also note, as much as everyone hates gamestop... they did NOT let me pre-order this game when I went on tuesday becoz their system had no info on release date or a guarantee that they may even get the game.

This game may reach Ninja Five-O levels or rarity, i.e. low demand but the ppl who do know and want will be willing to pay full price or a little more on a used copy

especially if the reviews and press continue to be good.

For some reason I am unable to find this game anywhere!
Even worse, when I ask for it they look at me like if I was kidding

How good is estarland with cancelling stuff? I ordered the game on the 6th because it "Usually shipped within 24 hours) 4 days later, it still hasn't shipped, and I found it at Gamestop in the meantime. I sent an email through their contact form, so hopefully they get it, otherwise I'll be sitting with two copies.

On a side note.... this game kicks ass.

oh nice they got copies at all the gamestops in the next town!

like 15 minutes away but I'm still too lazy to go... I'll get it this weekend maybe

It's corny, but totally bad ass.
The controls are simple, yet spot on & tight.
Use of the touch screen is great, BTW.

Zombie & crazy monster shootings? =

[quote name='SL4IN']Where is everyone picking this up at? I'd like to get it at CC since I have a gift card...[/quote]

Great idea; I have that $20 CC Ninja Gaiden 2 GC to burn (and that might be what you're looking to use, too?)

Other than some language which seems tacked on, the game is spot-on. The controls are tight, and the game's premise of zombie fairy tale persons works better than one would think.

Is there any gameplay difference between playing as Riding Hood or the boy character?

ok so I beat the first 2 bosses.

it's a great game but I have one major gripe with it...

there's no scoring system in place at all!!

without scoring, there's really no point to killing anything in this game, I feel so unmotivated like I can get thru the whole game by dodging.

so since u can dodge so much in this game, it also makes the extra weapons kinda pointless as well... you can save them up for the boss and just use them all at once.

This game still does do a lot of things right and it is fun, but I feel it coulda been much better if they did a better job executing what they already have.

but still I got plenty of game left so there's still time to change my initial impressions.

Speaking of this Sexy Didge--how do you do it??? I know double tapping her makes you duck..but that can't be a sexy dodge. It just can't be.

HOW DO YOU DOGE SEXILY IN THIS GAME????

I donno, I think it's by doing the stylus dodge for more than one square away.

it's may jus be a regular dodge, but Riding Hood makes it sexy by default

:rofl: I am on the last level now.. I stopped playing for a week or so.. this game is so great.
Just finishing a level and finding out who you are going after next is just awesome. We rolled up in Sleeping Beauty's Castle and fucked her up.

Then it was "a higher power" aka Santa :rofl:

PLEASE get this game.

If I ever see one, I will pick one up for you.

However, I will be sealing it with several kisses and maybe a pube or 2.

I always open games and immediately smell the instruction manual. It's like getting high of nostalgic childhood.

The envelope you provide will give a similar reaction, and with much greater ecstasy-like effects and psychedelia.

yeay I actually played a bit today also, beat Sleeping Beauty Castle.

sum of the stage design is hella tough! like putting a freakin fire barrel in the middle of your movement area so you can only stay on half the screen,

or putting those knight statues on both sides that keep chopping down, plus u gotta dodge sum enemies.

anyway game is still dope, but it's real tough paying attention to everything and trying not to get hit... I kinda feel like the game is being unfair at times with its difficulty

maaaaaan....

like, I beat the game,

but I actually didnt beat the game...

coz they're like "play the game on hard mode to see how the story ends!"

u cant even play all the levels in normal mode, and normal mode is hella hard enough as it is!!

o well... already beat 2 worlds in hard mode, gotta keep going I guess.

Yeah beat through it in a day or two of when i picked it up... then it wanted me to play though on hard... the bad thing is the life through levels is cumulitive... so I get pretty far, but then i have to go back and play earlier levels to keep more life for use in later boss fights. I have not touched it in 2-3 weeks. Its a fun game though.

yeay I heard your life carries over,

but if you die then it shouldnt be a problem right? you'll restart with full life I would think...

also your life refills when you go onto new worlds, coz I had low life after a boss and started the next stage full health.

Yes you can still start from that stage. Its been a few weeks I will dig it out tonight so I can accurately answer your questions.

If I remember correctly you have so many lifes but your actual health carries over from stage to stage. So yes if you die you get a new life, and start the stage over... So you have to be good.
The pig in the stupid fortress thing is where I stopped on hard. I had got to him with only so much life and played him over and over.. Maybe I even beat him last time on hard. I will check it tonight guys.

The cool thing Liboo is if you say are on stage 3 and want to replay stage 2 to get a higher remaining health going into stage 3 you can do that. So you can go back and become preficient at stages at your liking, as long as you had beat those stages in the new hard level.

the game is good but IMO suffers from control issues.

the controls are hella unresponsive and unprecise for a game that's supposed to be very quick and twitchy.

like I hate those skulls with the fire surrounding them... I would love to impulsively throw a grenade at them when they come close, but the game's controls arent tight like that...

you really hafta anticipate your extra weapon shots and that really doesnt make me happy

There was a used copy of this game at a GS near me but there was no DS coupon out and the Cellfire coupon had already disappeared, so I waited. I checked a couple days ago and it is gone. Stupid, cheap ass emg28. I guess I'll just buy a "new" copy (probably gutted) and try it out.

emg28...

Well I hate gutted as bad as the next guy but now is a good time to do it. Any new games at Gamestop have until 1/15/09 to be returned... since its a "new" copy whose to stop you from testing it out before the 1/15 date to see if you like it? If not...

bread's done
Back