Sexy Dodge!! Little Red Riding Hood's ZOMBIE BBQ - trailer; 8.6 IGN; $20; out NOW!!!

so I was trying to play this game but my father was hella buggin me for help on stuff,

and thus I lost a crap load of health from being disturbed, right before the end of a world's 2nd stage (before the boss)

so... I learned that, in hard mode when you enter a stage and die and restart, you begin again with the same amount of health that you entered the stage in!!

so if you're dying and begin a boss stage, you better learn how to beat that boss without getting hit!!

I was able to do it tho so it's not impossible, but between the unresponsive controls and other unfair factors, it is tough.

also in hard mode, you need to kill the fishbone first then the cat second.

if u kill the cat first u get health, but the fishbone will leave nothing.

if u kill the fish first u get health, and then the cat will give u a grenade.

whooo!!

ezkbk2.jpg

the ppl who did the art for this game are http://www.ikaristudio.com/

anyway I beat it! I got to see the real final boss!!

today I am an accomplished dood!!

when u beat Hard Mode, u unlock extreme mode and Boss Rush.

I believe the other two locked modes are Time Trial and Survival

[quote name='JEKKI']if u kill the fish first u get health, and then the cat will give u a grenade.[/quote]

I didn't realize this. I'll have to try it out (even though I always forget that I have grenades and never really use them).

Damn JEKKI, you broke the thread.

I have the game but I have only put in like 20 minutes, I like it but I have so much on my plate right now!

Just got this in the mail today from Amazon. I've played it for a little while and it's every thing I hoped it would be. Plus, it's fun to tell people what I'm playing just to see their reactions.

I also just snagged the last copy at Circuit City for about $12. Haven't opened it yet but you all have convinced me that it's worth my time.

bread's done
Back