Sexy PS3 Kiosk!!!

foo33333

CAGiversary!
sonys-playstation-tv-20061026020837368.jpg

From www.ign.com

Did anyone go check out the kiosk at any store? Because Kaz Hirai said it will be available on October 26th, which is today.

[quote name='foo33333']
Did anyone go check out the kiosk at any store? Because Kaz Hirai said it will be available on October 24th, which is today.[/quote]

Isn't today the 26th? Though I admit I've not been to any best buy recently.

I just got back from best buy a few hours ago when I was price-matching the TRU B2G1 sale. No PS3 kiosk, and no space at all for PS3 or Wii yet.

[quote name='soonersfan60']and no space at all for PS3 or Wii yet.[/QUOTE]

There are two jokes that can be made at this comment, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what they are.

I really hope that screen is one of those Sony Bravia ones... those things are AMAZING to look at and view. The PS3 is more of an extra.:)

From the picture its either the Sony Bravia S2010 model or V2500 model. Likely the V2500 because its 1080P, so that means that Kiosk is huge cause the smallest V2500 is a 40 inch.

All the BBs near me seem to have carved out a space for the Wii--including a big countdown clock--but they don't appear to be creating space for a PS3 kiosk. Though, one plan I saw called for the PS3 station to be right up front, surrounded by couches.

bread's done
Back