SF IV Fightstick SE PS3 @ Amazon.com in stock

I'm surprised these are still available after 4 hours. I thought sticks were still in high demand.

Has anyone gotten one of these sticks recently? Curious if all the defects have been ironed out for the new batches. Hopefully MarkMan can comment on that, if he sees this thread.

The fightpads are also in stock. However, the 360 pads have been going in and out of stock a lot over the past 24 hours.

[quote name='thadwhit']I'm surprised these are still available after 4 hours. I thought sticks were still in high demand.

Has anyone gotten one of these sticks recently? Curious if all the defects have been ironed out for the new batches. Hopefully MarkMan can comment on that, if he sees this thread.[/QUOTE]

been wondering myself, there has already been enough complaints about the SE stick itself, while the TE already comes with arcade parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvzR_7W65Kc&feature=related

[quote name='KueMan10']The fightpads are also in stock. However, the 360 pads have been going in and out of stock a lot over the past 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, I didn't see that and I need one. I feel SF IV will drop a bit more so I think I will wait.
pixel.gif

[quote name='CaoPi']what is ECA btw?[/QUOTE]

It's the Entertainment Consumers Association. You sign up to be a member and get 10% off all your game related purchases on Amazon. The catch is it only applies to one item per order. It's still an amazing offer.

After watching both an SE fightstick and a TE fightstick on ebay, both ending at or below retail; I officially confirm that at least for the PS3, demand for fightsticks has been met. We should actually see some low prices on these in the next month as supply starts to overwhelm demand.

bread's done
Back