SF Vinyl & XBLA/PSN/eShop [Giveaway Over]

thisboywillbreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hey there fellow CAGs! I'm going to be running a contest/giveaway for two Kid Robot Street Fighter vinyl figures from Series 1: green Blanca and white Ryu. For those unfamiliar, these are a series of blind box figures. The boxes are open, but they both have the character card and foil.

My sister is planning a wedding for this time next year and really wants to win a tea party type contest on Facebook. So how do you enter? All you have to do is like the "The Enchanted Teapot" page and like my sister's entry/post. The votes only count if you do both. Then just tell me your name via this thread (or PM) and I'll verify your entry. 

She's only down by one vote at the moment, so I'd only like to giveaway the figures if she ends up winning. I'd like to think we can get her there pretty easily!

And to make things more enticing for people who aren't really into the figure scene or SF, if she does end up winning I'll buy one randomly selected winner a $20 XBLA/PSN/eShop card. (This includes cards for Xbox One and PS4-- though I imagine they'll be the same? Hopefully my feedback here on CAG will show that I'm trustworthy.) If you win and aren't interested in the figures or gaming cash, let me know something that you'd like of equal value. I realize this works both ways. :)

The contest ends on November 14th.

Thank you for reading! If you have any questions, please leave them below. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up under my wife's account as Sarah Bug. Didn't print the last name here but it'll be the only person with Bug as a middle name. lol.

liked both as Brad Zywicki. hope to win those kid robot figures. been collecting them for the last couple years but they can be expensive. Good luck to your sister!

Hey there fellow CAGs! I'm going to be running a contest/giveaway for two Kid Robot Street Fighter vinyl figures from Series 1: green Blanca and white Ryu. For those unfamiliar, these are a series of blind box figures. The boxes are open, but they both have the character card and foil.

My sister is planning a wedding for this time next year and really wants to win a tea party type contest on Facebook. So how do you enter? All you have to do is like the "The Enchanted Teapot" page and like my sister's entry/post. The votes only count if you do both. Then just tell me your name via this thread (or PM) and I'll verify your entry.

She's only down by one vote at the moment, so I'd only like to giveaway the figures if she ends up winning. I'd like to think we can get her there pretty easily!

And to make things more enticing for people who aren't really into the figure scene or SF, if she does end up winning I'll buy one randomly selected winner a $20 XBLA/PSN/eShop card. (This includes cards for Xbox One and PS4-- though I imagine they'll be the same? Hopefully my feedback here on CAG will show that I'm trustworthy.) If you win and aren't interested in the figures or gaming cash, let me know something that you'd like of equal value. I realize this works both ways. :)

The contest ends on November 14th.

Thank you for reading! If you have any questions, please leave them below.
I liked and voted as Alex Rzvz O:)

Thank you to all of you who have voted so far. By my count they are up by 35 or so.

My sister couldn't believe that people she didn't even know would be willing to help.

You guys and gals are awesome! :)

The contest or the contest within the contest? :p

My sister won. :)

I'll be picking the three winners tomorrow, so keep your "Like" in tact until I verify all the entries at least.

P.S. Their next contest is a "mom-to-be" thing and my brother's wife is pregnant at the moment (due any day now). I may end up doing another contest like this if she wants to enter that one. I'll keep you guys posted.

Got a pm from OP saying that I was the 1st random winner. I picked the $20 and am waiting for it. They ensure me that I would get it, but it may take awhile since they are getting a ps4 this week. Just wanted to let you guys know that they haven't forgotten about their giveaway. :)

I got the message that I was 2nd and wasn't able to respond right away and still haven't heard anything.  Did my prize go to someone else?

I got the message that I was 2nd and wasn't able to respond right away and still haven't heard anything. Did my prize go to someone else?
Nope! I just haven't been on lately. About to pick the third winner right now.

Winners:

• Jragon
  • mrfury
  • dyeknom

Rule of thumb: NEVER enter any contests where you have to do something to help someone else win a contest. You make it unfair for other entrants of the contest OP is trying to win (this website has over 100,000 users) AND you won't get your prize.

The more you cater to these douchebags, the more they do this shit. Think about it next time.

Rule of thumb: NEVER enter any contests where you have to do something to help someone else win a contest. You make it unfair for other entrants of the contest OP is trying to win (this website has over 100,000 users) AND you won't get your prize.

The more you cater to these douchebags, the more they do this shit. Think about it next time.
there are a ton of people that do it. Also I did actually receive prizes from contests for helping others win. Digital and physical.

Yet I've been talking to the winners through PM about sending out prizes.

I have just been busy with family, Christmas, etc. surely you can understand?

I'm a man of my word.

Think about it before you're an ass next time.

bread's done
Back