SFIV Fightsticks in stock at Amazon!

thundarr

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, this is probably gonna be a short-lived thread. I just noticed that SFIV SE Fightsticks are in stock at Amazon. Unfortunately, not the TE's though, but we can hope this is a good sign!

(Edit) This is from a 2nd-seller and about $50 over MSRP. But, it seems to be either in line with or lower than others are scalping it for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its from a second hand retailer though who are overpricing it by $50

I'm sure the fight stick will make their way back to amazon.

A friend of mine who manages a GS told me that April is when we are going to see more shipment of controllers to the stores but as for arcade sticks they are going to still be near impossible find.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Seems to already be dead--I only see third-party sellers.
iy.gif
[/quote]
Same here, can't trust with thirdy party sellers, because who is to complain then.

[quote name='cheapps3gamer']Same here, can't trust with thirdy party sellers, because who is to complain then.[/QUOTE]

Just make sure you buy from sellers that have great feedback. I've found tons of deals from Amazon third party sellers that's a lot cheaper than ebay and other sites.

I've been following various forums trying to track these sticks, namely Shoryuken's. It seems that a few places have been restocking lately.

Gamestop is supposed to have gotten a recent shipment (as in this week), GameCrazys have gotten SE AND TE sticks, and it seems Fry's has gotten a recent shipment of SE sticks. So call around and if shopping at Fry's, try in-store pickup from online.

[quote name='adamantypants']I've been following various forums trying to track these sticks, namely Shoryuken's. It seems that a few places have been restocking lately.

Gamestop is supposed to have gotten a recent shipment (as in this week), GameCrazys have gotten SE AND TE sticks, and it seems Fry's has gotten a recent shipment of SE sticks. So call around and if shopping at Fry's, try in-store pickup from online.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, Put my order in for Fry's pickup in Vegas. I would've never checked if you didn't say anything.
Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow.

Now what should I do with my Hori EX2...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='greyzieoriental']Now what should I do with my Hori EX2...[/quote]

You can probably still sell it for a decent amount depending on how the supply of MadCatz sticks irons out.

bread's done
Back