SFIV release date? Exclusivity?

kathos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ok so Street Fighter IV is getting released... when? Also are the collector's editions available everywhere or just EB or something? I couldn't find it in my store's inventory list and usually games are there a month or so before release.

fuck, those two collector's figures... guess who's buying both (gaaah I'm disgusted with myself).

I believe it's February 17.

I'm torn on which CE to buy, ps3 comes with the blu-ray disc anime, not sure if it's HD quality though. Might be the deciding factor for me.

[quote name='kathos']Ok so Street Fighter IV is getting released... when? Also are the collector's editions available everywhere or just EB or something? I couldn't find it in my store's inventory list and usually games are there a month or so before release.

fuck, those two collector's figures... guess who's buying both (gaaah I'm disgusted with myself).[/quote]

what are you going to do with the extra copy of the game and extra stuff ? :?

[quote name='shifty_37']I believe it's February 17.

I'm torn on which CE to buy, ps3 comes with the blu-ray disc anime, not sure if it's HD quality though. Might be the deciding factor for me.[/quote]

360 version is a 360 disc that plays the movie in 720P and is not just a DVD if that helps. :D

[quote name='Bencherstyle']what are you going to do with the extra copy of the game and extra stuff ? :?[/quote]

Erm... I keep them. Yeah I know retarded, but I'm the guy who went out of his way and paid $10 more for God of War 2 'cause I wanted the black bar (red bar yuck!).

^^ I'd like to know as well. SF4 may be the first fighting game I'm buying for the new generation, but I would love to get an actual arcade stick for it. That would be hella cool.

[quote name='kathos']Erm... I keep them. Yeah I know retarded, but I'm the guy who went out of his way and paid $10 more for God of War 2 'cause I wanted the black bar (red bar yuck!).[/quote]

are u ganna open the box or just keep it as a collectors edition?

[quote name='Bencherstyle']are u ganna open the box or just keep it as a collectors edition?[/quote]

Probably keep one close and open one, since Ryu is the titular character I'll probly open the 360 one and play that and keep the PS3 one sealed.

bread's done
Back