Sgt. Johnson Pre-order questions

Dareb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Is that thing Gamestop exclusive? Is it a one time use code? Because I remember pre-ordering Far Cry 2 for the PC from Gamestop, and a friend was able to use the exclusive DLC code too.

My bad, that was too impulsive. However, I don't really see anything on the amazon page for it- but ctrl+f isn't working there, for some reason. And what about the usage numbers?

I'm not sure about usage.

Pre-order Bonus Pre-order and receive a code to play as Sgt. Johnson in the new "firefight" co-op mode. One offer per household. Limited to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Codes will be emailed 10 business days after the game releases.

It's a Microsoft 1st party game. All their previous gifts with purchase have been one time use dl codes. I see no reason for them to change it up now. Far Cry 2 and all other Ubisoft games have generic in game unlock codes. Not the same.

Ah, thanks for all this. Just one more thing, though- I've never pre-ordered a game on Amazon before. The $5 pre-order is the same on Amazon as retailers, right? And do I have to pay a seperate shipping fee of $4?

Also saw it on the Wal-Mart poster on the door entrance, which boggles my mind since we don't take Pre-Orders (guessing online only?) seems pretty much anywhere you pre-order u get a code.

[quote name='Dareb']Ah, thanks for all this. Just one more thing, though- I've never pre-ordered a game on Amazon before. The $5 pre-order is the same on Amazon as retailers, right? And do I have to pay a seperate shipping fee of $4?[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't charge you at all until it ships out. So you don't pay anything until they ship it to you.

As for the shipping fee, you can select free super saver if you don't have Prime. It's standard UPS Ground shipping, which arrives after 3-4 business days usually. Oh and don't forget to use the ODST code (which can be found in the Video Game Deal section... if it still works) to get an extra $5 Amazon Game Credit. The code can be input during checkout.

bread's done
Back