shadow hearts 1 to 3 new for cheap?

kfkl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
anyone know somewhere i can get all three easily (new condition) for less than gamequestdirect wants ($99 USD)? honestly, 100 doesn't seem that bad for them, but i'd rather support another company.

you can do a special order at gamecrazy the orignal SH at least its 8 new + 6 for a special order if you have a GC near you.

[quote name='CaoPi']you can do a special order at gamecrazy the orignal SH at least its 8 new + 6 for a special order if you have a GC near you.[/quote]

Yeah, it works only if a GameCrazy in your region has it in stock. It's a huge YMMV. None of the GameCrazies in my area would place a special order request for Shadow Hearts new, and one quoted its somewhat rarity, using Gamestop's used prices. Somehow I don't think I'd have a problem special ordering the 2nd or 3rd entries in the series, but I have 2 and don't want 3.

i got shadow hearts 1 & 2 here, they are in awesome condition, i traded in 3..if you want, we can work out something :)
send me a PM if interested

I picked SH 2 brand new on ebay for $30 shipped. Yeah, it's retail price but it beats dealing with GQD.

bread's done
Back