Shadow of the Colossus demos

dragoon99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hi,

Does anyone know how many different SOTC demos were released in the USA? I just know the E3 2005 demo is on the Jampack #13 and then there's a SOTC demo on Jampack #14 but I don't know if it's the same one I don't want to waste money buying the exact same demo build. Anyone know own #14 and could maybe tell me what it says on the title screen?

I haven't heard of any early betas leaked but yeah I can only hope one day... :D

I believe I have a stand-alone demo disc that I got in the mail. I can't say whether it is any different from the ones on the Jampacks though.

Basically I just want to explore any SOTC demo that has differences from the final game. Especially regarding the Shrine of Worship.

In Jampack 13 you can climb the Shrine of Worship because of a glitch and see the headless mono and the blocks are aligned in a way to get up higher but nothing there is programed to be grip able yet. Also one land bridge behind the Shrine of Worship is crossable. Letting you get to #2's lair and other places like the forest with turtles. You can get one block away from the center block on the map before the game crashes. I wish it was possible to get further out there, I wanted to see more incomplete areas.

I just read somewhere else that there is another SOTC demo that has the land bridge behind the Shrine closed off but I don't know if it's possible to still climb the tower.
Most people would probably find wandering around the demos boring. But yeah if anyone wants to get rid of any SOTC demos cheap. I'd check the differences.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just do it with Shadow of the Colossus. I'm truly fascinated by that game.
I did get the Jampack vol. 14 turns out it's the same Demo as vol 13. Oh well only cost me $5 bucks to find out so no biggie.

bread's done
Back