Shadow of the Colossus?

illpleasa

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, wondering if there is any good deals (my definition of a "good deal" is a Brand New Copy for $15 or less since there are stores that still sell it for $19.99) for PS2 Shadow of the Colossus.

I don't have any preference as to whether it is the GH version or not. As long as its new and cheap...

Will also take into account used versions as secondary option if the condition is guaranteed great and the game is complete with case and manual..

I agree, this is an instant classic. Made by the creators of ICO and even if you didn't know that, it has the same vibe as ICO which means it is different from any other game out there. Just hurry up and by the game, even at $20, you will double or even triple your investment in a very short time from now.

I'm seeing two deals:

1. There's an Amazon reseller selling it for $11 +$3.99 shipping in "awesome" condition (he's actually pretty detailed for an Amazon reseller), wesleyellis5

2. Secondspin.com has a crapton of copies for $14.99 used, they're really good in terms of condition/quality of their used stuff. $15 isn't the greatest deal, but if another 20% off + free shipping comes around soon it'll be $12 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, this game is a good deal at $20.00. I don't think you should hold off on it just to save $5.

Amazon is doing a Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal on PS2 games this weekend. Shadow of the Colossus is included, as well as a bunch of other awesome games (Final Fantasy X and XII, Persona 3 FES, Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection, etc.).

It is totally worth $20 but if you need a deal you could do the buy 2 get 1 free at either toysrus (new) or gamestop (used). Couple it with a few other good $20 games like Odin Sphere or God of War 2 and you've got a pretty decent deal.

Thank you guys for being so cool and helping out fellow CAG's. After work today, I checked a nearby radioshack that supposedly had the game in stock. The clerk told me they had just sent all their PS2 games back. Lulz. I'm going to try to trade for a copy now.

Thanks for the help guys.. Ended up going to GameStop and buying a complete near mint copy of the original version (NON-GH) for just about $13 dollars after tax. (17.99 original price for used at Gamestop + 20% off coupon posted in the "deals" thread + addition 10% bonus with Edge Card....)

Hope this helps... BTW, The 20% off coupon expires tomorrow 10/2 so if anyone wants anything from Gamestop, nows a perfect time.. ;-)

I bought Shadow of the Col. and The Godfather for PS2 for like 17 or 18 dollars forgot which one it but I know it was under 20 but that was a while back.

bread's done
Back