Shadyfozzie's 5TH Lowball IS OVER! SEE ORIGINAL POST FOR MESSAGE!

Put me down for $1 on both Blackberries. 

I could really use a backup phone so I don't destroy my good one at work and my mom's boyfriend could probably use the other. 

Thanks for the pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
the BB on the left is a beast of a machine. I had one that was thrown, dropped, and spiked off a dashboard like it was a game winning catch in the superbowl (all of which were not done by me but I witnessed) and after all that I had it for a year and a half with no problems.

Blackberry Bold (AT&T) used.. works and has been wiped - 2$

Braveheart - 1$

Max Brooks 'Zombie Survival Guide" book brand new -$3

1. R2-D2 - $1
17. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Naboo) - $1
20. Yoda - $1
28. Jar Jar Binks - $1
30. Darth Maul (Jedi Duel) - $1

David Sedaris "Naked" - $1.50 laotahn (#64)

David Sedaris "Barrell Fever"- $1.50 laotahn (#64)

David Sedaris "When You are Engulfed in Flames"- $1.50 laotahn (#64)

David Sedaris "Me Talk Pretty One Day" - $1 laotahn (#64)

David Sedaris "Holidays on Ice"- $1.50 laotahn (#64)

changed the end time, and will update the list sometime tonight.. less than 30 hours left!
Information for sellers:
Please plan your auction ahead. Your end time is a verbal contract with your bidders and is not flexible. Please ensure that you will be ready and able to end your auction within the window specified in your lowball rules.

not to be a dick, but this is from the rules section. I don't think you can change the end time unless it is a really good reason

Information for sellers:
Please plan your auction ahead. Your end time is a verbal contract with your bidders and is not flexible. Please ensure that you will be ready and able to end your auction within the window specified in your lowball rules.

not to be a dick, but this is from the rules section. I don't think you can change the end time unless it is a really good reason
He changed what it said because he had a tentative time before. It didn't say that it was going to end at 9pm before. Hence why I had asked before if there was a definite end time.

Information for sellers:

I believe it originally said something like "12/22 Sometime after 9pm EST. I will update a more exact time closer to ending"

So, I guess he's still in his original window. However, I didn't write the rules so I don't really know.

He changed what it said because he had a tentative time before. It didn't say that it was going to end at 9pm before. Hence why I had asked before if there was a definite end time.

I believe it originally said something like "12/22 Sometime after 9pm EST. I will update a more exact time closer to ending"

So, I guess he's still in his original window. However, I didn't write the rules so I don't really know.
my ability to read previous post, comprehend what I read and retain it for future purposes has not been verified.

carry on people :whistle2:

Updated.. and to clarify, I didn't have set time, it only said sometime after 9:00 PM on Dec. 22nd, and I edited it to give a window.. happy bidding everyone!

Game Boy Color Wario Land 3 1.50

N64 WWF No Mercy (Complete) 2.00

PS2: Fight Night Round 3 1.00

Super Power Supplies Catalog from Nintendo Power (Winter 1994) 1.50

Blackberry Bold $5

Also any details on the specifics on the blackberry phones the model # ? 

bread's done
Back