Shadyfozzie's LOWBALL IS OVER! THANKS A MILLION!

Urban Reign - $1

Metal gear solid 3 snake eater - $1

Devil may cry perfect guide - $1

Edit: oops.... I assumed it was PST  :bomb:  Oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Urban Reign - $1

Metal gear solid 3 snake eater - $1

Devil may cry perfect guide - $1

Edit: oops.... I assumed it was PST :bomb: Oh well...
Not sure if you saw his last post, but it mentioned if you were wanting something that didn't have a bid to PM him since nobody had bid of them before the end of the auction. Thought I'd mention it as I figured you overlooked it.

Not sure if you saw his last post, but it mentioned if you were wanting something that didn't have a bid to PM him since nobody had bid of them before the end of the auction. Thought I'd mention it as I figured you overlooked it.
Did not see that, Thanks I just PM'd him.

OP has been updated.. thanks to everyone who bid/won.. I will tallying up everything this weekend and hopefully get shipping totals soon..

Also, if anyone wants to add anything, it will be $1 + difference in shipping.. still lots of 0 bid games/dvds!!

Ok everyone, list of who won what is in post #2.. please double check and either PM me or post your zip code so I can start the final totals.. congrats again, and if anyone wants to add anything, please let me know!!

update:

Got all the items together and weighed them, but I am beat, so I will do shipping costs and such tomorrow.. Please send me your zip codes so I can get them... If you want to know the weights of your items, PM me!!

bread's done
Back