Shady's For Sale/Trade List

Your package is PACKED!
It includes the lowball stuff and the trade stuff.
It's going to go EMS, so it probably shouldn't take too long to get to you.
I'll get it out on Monday and I hope you can get my trade stuff sent soon as well.

bumping this guy

I lost all my bids on that lowball :/ but PuppetYuber allowed me to purchase the Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and Chain of Memories Guide :D So it ended well enough.

Added a Cobalt/Black DS Lite. It's a bit of a tentative thing at the moment, but I might let it go if the right offer comes along.

I'd also like to add that Cranium Kabookii is the worst mini-game compilation I've played on the Wii.

One day sale is go. Money is mostly going towards shipping supplies for here and Goozex. I might add more to the sale so keep an eye out for it.

Armored Core for Answer is gone. Took off Raiden Project for now since I might keep it. A few drops and one new item added to the sale.

Proof if you put X in front of it it makes it more XTREMMMEEEEE SHADYS XCLUSSSIVVVEEE SALE.

Saw that Gears 2 DLC msg, was gone before I could jump! Damnit!!!

Baby is doing great :D

That Best Buy trade-in system is a bit wonky. $50 for an original DS? That seems too high. Maybe I'm wrong, but it sure isn't as good as a DS Lite.

No additions. Just removed stuff I've sold/traded.

Anyone got a complete copy of Wario Land 4 for the GBA? I've played through the GB/GBC games recently and want to finish the GB series off.

free bump, i actually have 3 copies of xenogears gh, i just need the manual for the black label, that's all. I may be interested in heavenly sword though. PM if you want to try some sort of trade, not both parasite evesss thoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. TO THE TOP!

Added Xenogears GH version to the list. I think I might add a want list just to give people a better idea of what they can offer though I really am open to anything especially dinero.

Thanks to secretvampire, my list got a lot smaller. I did, however, relist Heavenly Sword and RE: Umbrella Chronicles since the trade fell threw.

bread's done
Back