Shameless Twitter Boosting: I'm Giving Away A Stack of Games (ENDED)

Following! Here's Hoping I win! Even though I NEVER WIN in ANY of the MILLION CONTESTS I've ENTERED LOL! :( It's like a 1 in a BILLION chance for me anyways.)

Hm. A couple of TOUCH fans out there. Alright, either that or NHL 13 are up for grabs today around 9 PM PST.

Watch this space...

[quote name='cwebb39']Hm. A couple of TOUCH fans out there. Alright, either that or NHL 13 are up for grabs today around 9 PM PST.

Watch this space...[/QUOTE]

i'll watch it like a hawk. i want that season one set badly XD

And @darquesyde won the NHL 13! Look for a PM in a couple of minutes.

Thanks for the follow!

[quote name='Darquesyde']Added, always willing to help boost those stats @darquesyde[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cwebb39']And @darquesyde won the NHL 13! Look for a PM in a couple of minutes.

Thanks for the follow![/QUOTE]

Grats on winning.

I'll still follow, but count me out for the other prizes

While you all patiently await the next giveaway, here's a code for the Journey OST on PSN. Just substitute the missing character:

52BD-7*NG-H88C

(Just log on to PSN and select "Redeem Code" to use it)

Enjoy!

[quote name='cwebb39']While you all patiently await the next giveaway, here's a code for the Journey OST on PSN. Just substitute the missing character:

52BD-7*NG-H88C

(Just log on to PSN and select "Redeem Code" to use it)

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

thanks for the awesome giveaways and the code c:

Sorry for the delay with tonight's prize, but you've won Little Big Planet for the Vita!

Look for a PM shortly and thanks for the follow!

[quote name='finsfan0210']Nice man I've been following you for a while. I'm@finsfan0210 [/QUOTE]

I'm following @Darklurkr23

Thanks for doing this man it's SOLID XD

Sorry if I an't repsond for awhile though. U know power outage is kilin gme :(

Dang, sorry to hear about the power loss. Hope you and your people are safe out there.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']I'm following @Darklurkr23

Thanks for doing this man it's SOLID XD

Sorry if I an't repsond for awhile though. U know power outage is kilin gme :([/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back