Shameless Twitter Boosting: I'm Giving Away A Stack of Games (ENDED)

[quote name='willy101']followed as @chickenjiblets[/QUOTE]

...and you've won the PES 2013!

Thanks for the follow and look for a PM in a couple of minutes.

Well ive been following from @volcombrandon and haven't won anything yet, but maybe that means you saved the best for last :p Assassins creed is the one i was so excited about the whole time :) goodluck all.

Congrats to willy101! I guess for the rest of us, it's AC3 that is left. Well, may the best man be chosen for it! Thanks again to cwebb39 for this opportunity for us to win some good stuff, even in the name of shameless twitter boosting!

[quote name='RuthlessGravity']Congrats to willy101! I guess for the rest of us, it's AC3 that is left. Well, may the best man be chosen for it! Thanks again to cwebb39 for this opportunity for us to win some good stuff, even in the name of shameless twitter boosting![/QUOTE]

or best woman!

when choosing a winner for AC3, think @LexxStone

eh eh

[quote name='webkatt']or best woman!

when choosing a winner for AC3, think @LexxStone

eh eh[/QUOTE]

How could I forget? Huzzah for best woman as well!

[quote name='RuthlessGravity']All right, this sounds cool. Following @SolaceEffect[/QUOTE]

You won one of the Bait 3D Blu-ray/DVD sets. Look for a DM in a minute.

And you won the BAIT 3D Blu-ray prize pack.

Look for a PM in a minute and thanks for the follow!

[quote name='Terry_Maganas']Following! Here's Hoping I win! Even though I NEVER WIN in ANY of the MILLION CONTESTS I've ENTERED LOL! :( It's like a 1 in a BILLION chance for me anyways.)[/QUOTE]

...and you've won the second Bait 3D Blu-ray/DVD prize pack! Look for a PM in a couple of minutes.

Thanks for following!

[quote name='Hung_real']@Sudong_1810

sweet prizes.[/QUOTE]

...and you've won Assassin's Creed 3 for the PS3!

Look for a PM in a minute. Thanks for following!

[quote name='bythewar']Hey man, I'm following you. @bythewar[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RuthlessGravity']Congrats to the winners! Especially bythewar, someone is going to enjoy the game! Thank you cwebb39 for this awesome contest.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, good sir.

Best to everyone and have a great night!

[quote name='cwebb39']Thank you, good sir.

Best to everyone and have a great night![/QUOTE]

Thank you everyone. Really looking forward to this game. I was thinking I'd have to wait until it was a Gamefly sale before I could get my hands on it.

Thank you again.

bread's done
Back