Shameless Twitter Boosting: STEEL BATTALION, DRAGON AGE, JOHN CARTER Swag [ENDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwebb39

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So the winners have been notified and I'm just waiting on their responses. I want to send a big thank you out to everyone who followed and retweeted this contest and I hope you'll stick around for my video game coverage at MTV Multiplayer, along with comics, animation, and film coverage at MTV Geek and Twitchfilm.net.

Have a great one, everyone!

The response has been super positive (and I still have things I just do not want). With that in mind, I've added one more swag pack to the giveaway on this, the final day:

John Carter Blu-ray Swag Pack

Anyone who says Andrew Stanton's movie isn't good fun is flat out wrong. And I've got a copy with some nice extras for fans:

(1) John Carter Blu-ray/DVD combo
(1) John Carter soundtrack composed by Michael Giacchino
(1) The Art of John Carter: A Visual Journey hardcover
(*) Three issues of Marvel's John Carter tie-in comic (for whatever reason, Disney PR neglected to send issue #2)

Thanks to an excess of game swag, I have two prize packs to give away to two lucky Twitter followers.

Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker Swag Pack

Sure, the Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker Blu-ray has been out for a minute, but you might be interested in what FUNimation sent over (it's a stack f ridiculousness):

(1) Copy of Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker Blu-ray/DVD Combo with a code for the Dragon Age digital comic
(1) Dragon Age: Origins PC game
(1) Dragon Age II PC game code
(1) Dawn of the Seeker dogtag
(1) Ceramic dragon flagon (for your mead and such)
(1) Large T-shirt
(1) Dawn of the Seeker candle
(1) Dawn of the Seeker 2GB USB drive wristband
(1) Signed lobby card from the film's creators (slightly dented in the mail)

If mechs are more your thing, try this:

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor Swag Pack

(1) Copy of Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor (360), w/ Vertical Tank operations manual and dog tags (unopened)
(1) Green military canvass messenger bag with Steel Battalion logo
(1) Heavy Armor T-shirt
(1) Heavy Armor survival kit. Includes:
- Canteen
- First aid kit
- Chow set
- Rations

To win, follow me at @TheCharlesWebb and then RT the link to this giveaway.

Shameless Twitter Boosting: STEEL BATTALION and DRAGON AGE Blu-Ray Prize Packs http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325418 …

I'll keep this contest running until Wednesday, July 25th at 11:59 PM PST. And yes, if you're already following me, your RT will count!

Winners will be chosen randomly. Sorry, only entrants from the continental United States.

Last edited by a moderator:
Final day! Thanks so much to everyone who's entered so far! As a friendly bonus, I've added one more swag pack (check the original post).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back