Shamwow Vince is back with...The Schticky!

Damn, that guy makes every product look like the best shit ever invented! He makes me feel like my life is crappier because I don't own one.

"This is the highest quality short form infomercial of all time."

That it frankly all you need to know. Nothing gets undersold not even the ad itself. Hooker biting scumbag but he knows how to hype shit up.

I'm not impressed, maybe because I have such radical technologies as BROOM and HANDS.

yes good job!! what is going on ...
22.gif

Um, I had that exact rolller and mini roller years ago. Vince should do comedy, he's the finniest pitch guy I've ever seen.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']So he's out of jail now for beating up that hooker that bit half his tongue off? Damn, he found work fast.[/QUOTE]

It appears this company is owned by him personally

[quote name='Clak']Um, I had that exact rolller and mini roller years ago. Vince should do comedy, he's the finniest pitch guy I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

He's more or less a failed comedian and screenplay author turned silly product salesman. He's responsible for the "Underground Comedy Movie" that boldly advertised "Supermodels taking a shit."

[quote name='Clak']Um, I had that exact rolller and mini roller years ago. Vince should do comedy, he's the finniest pitch guy I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]
He did comedy which failed, so he found his thing which is sales pitching and it works.

Seriously? He was in comedy? That's great.:lol:

edit- Wow, I didn't know about his dealings with the church of Scientology, it's pretty messed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Offer contended that he struck the prostitute when she "bit his tongue and would not let go."

Some hookers have a "no kissing" policy. Vince should have read the label first.

What's funny is that he's like a parody of a pitchman. It's like he knows it's ridiculous and corny, so he just goes with it.

bread's done
Back