Shank (XBLA) Giveaway

k1w1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Thanks to everyone who entered our last contest (for the StarCraft II comic book and sound track --congratulations to the lucky winner!).

Here's another. We're celebrating the launch of Stuff Gamers Like by handing out a ton of video game related stuff.

This week? A key that can be redeemed for a copy of SHANK for XBLA.

Rules and such can be found here. It's pretty simple: Just follow them on Twitter, retweet a message, follow them on Facebook and post something on your wall.

http://www.stuffgamerslike.net/2010/09/04/week-2-shank-xbla-giveaway/

Entered but any idea on how they notify? Via Twitter or Facebook? Reason being I have throwaway account on facebook for contests now.

Thanks for the opportunity OP! I entered with KJHall01 and my Facebook. I loved Shank's trial and I hope I win it!

[quote name='Skram']Entered but any idea on how they notify? Via Twitter or Facebook? Reason being I have throwaway account on facebook for contests now.[/QUOTE]

Contact I believe is via Twitter. (Direct Message)

Thanks and good luck!

Entered, I would be so excited if I won. I really wanted this game but at 1200 MS points my wallet told me that I couldn't afford it right now : (

[quote name='Captain Urahara']It just ended like 5 minutes ago.

And I won! Thanks again k1w1 and StuffGamersLike![/QUOTE]

Congrats! Finally your "I'm not going to win" statements made karma balance out. Still have fun!

[quote name='Skram']Congrats! Finally your "I'm not going to win" statements made karma balance out. Still have fun![/QUOTE]
It's funny I've pretty much only won XBLA games and DLC. One time did I win a voodoo doll. Other than that, I haven't won any kind of prize packs or MS points. So basically, my streak continues lol

[quote name='Captain Urahara']It just ended like 5 minutes ago.

And I won! Thanks again k1w1 and StuffGamersLike![/QUOTE]
Congrats! Maybe karma decided that you giving out those $5 EA codes made you deserve this Shakn ;)

Good to see, a CAG got this, nice man!

bread's done
Back