Shantae GBC

Pijaibros

CAGiversary!
Feedback
129 (100%)
I didn't know whether to post this here or on the trade forum, but I figured I'd get a better response here.

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Shantae aside from just trying ebay or amazon every other day. Shoot, if someone can sell it to me here on this site that would be pretty spiffy.

Is there anything in particular that you are looking for aside from the ones on your want list? I have a ridiculous amount of titles to list which is why I've never gotten around to it. I have titles from Xbox, PS2, GC, GBA, PSX, Genesis, Nintendo, Atari 2600, SNES, and DC available.

I just saw your collection and you have some nifty titles (mainly because you have misadventures of tron bonne + r type delta and I do not). I don't even know what I could offer in trade since you and I both share a similar taste in our choices.

I could always offer money since it usually provides me with the least amount of trouble to exchange for items.

Hmmm...as for games, I am interested in pretty much anything...heh. (Oh, and Tron I got at EB two months or so ago...mint and complete....for $2!!! :cool: It even had the Megaman demo too! ) If you don't get any other responses, we can try and work out a trade. I'm not really interested in selling...good luck!

Is there a genre or system that you have a particular interest in for the moment? It would help me get a focus on what I can offer you.

I noticed on your list you do not have Final Fantasy Origins, would that be of any particular interest to you?

I also have Toe Jam and Earl for the Genesis if you'd like. Do you have any interest in acquiring anything for the NES and SNES as well? I may be willing to part with some for Shantae if you have anything in mind.

Yeah, hopefully we can work something out if noone else has this title available.
Curse your good fortune on snagging Tron Bonne for $2

[quote name='pimp tyranny']lol i read the review to this a couple years ago, couldn't resist with the name.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean that you have a copy in your possession, Mr. Tyranny? In that case, I would like to take it off your hands if you are willing to let me.

Thanks for the kudos, Maklershed.

Hmmm....I actually thought I had a copy of Final Fantasy Origins. :? Is that the one with Chrono Trigger on it? If it is, then I do have it. As for particular systems, I have been trying to focus on any Dreamcast games I do not have...and I always like NES and SNES games more than anything else. My favorite genres are: schmups, fighting, and FPS. Hope that helps...

Hmm... now I'm wondering whether I should try looking for it (but of course the OP has to find one first, and I need to play it for a few minutes to find out if it's the kind of game I'd like... better do that at some point today. Try-before-you-buy, gotta love it.

Final Fantasy Origins is the one that has the first and second FF on the disc. Chronicles is the one with Chrono Trigger.

For DC I notice you do not have any of the Crazy Taxis or Daytona USA (mine is missing the back insert but the booklet and disc are in wonderful condition). Since you mentioned shooters I do have a title called Charge n Blast which is pretty nifty in small doses (very Cabal like).

Also I believe you may be interested in Stinger for NES or Raiden Trad for SNES.

bread's done
Back