Shaq-Fu finals OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrm.. for a thread that's gonna get bumped every couple of minutes for the next day or two, the title probably should be sanitized...

Man, I'm getting to be a prude in my old age!

EDIT: And it was so!

My Communication Fundamentals (Speech Class) final is a group project. :cry:

[quote name='Kayden']Pff.... more like fuck original titles.[/QUOTE]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You're the one millionth CAG to complain about the OTT title

Donny tell him what he's won...

You're now the proud owner of a

BRAND
NEW
CAR!!

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Who cares what it's titled. It really doesn't matter in the long run.[/quote]
Of course it does. If it's not titled correctly, people will die.

I had FL Civil Practice on Monday - I think I did well, but it was mostly multiple choice and you never know with those ones.

I have Gratuitous Transfers tomorrow, then Agency & Partnership on Monday, Criminal Procedure - Adjudication on Wednesday, and Business Associations on Friday. My Business Associations final should be about 4 hours long, then I'm driving from Tallahassee to Ft. Lauderdale immediately after it. Nothing like a 500+ mile drive after taking a 4 hour exam at 8:30 AM.

I had one final today, then I have another next Monday, plus the last one probably next Thursday. In addition to a paper and a website project I also still need to do for another class.

Awesome.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Kill them all.[/QUOTE]
*eye twitches*

Half my finals are this week, the other half are next week.

I have a lab practical tommorrow, a math project due Friday, then I'm done until Monday... three tests that day.

The good news is that the MS Retail Site put up both Viva Pinata and Gears of War... got them both for $15 shipped total.

I need to return Viva Pinata to Rhino (yay, I didn't open it) to get my $50 in credit back, which is going towards Final Fantasy 3 with $10 left over.

Gears of War is going straight to Ebay to make up the cost of the one I paid $$$ for.

[quote name='Roufuss']
The good news is that the MS Retail Site put up both Viva Pinata and Gears of War... got them both for $15 shipped total.[/quote]

Whoa. MS Retail site? I don't even have a 360, and I'd spend $15 shipped for both of those just in case I ever get one.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Whoa. MS Retail site? I don't even have a 360, and I'd spend $15 shipped for both of those just in case I ever get one.[/QUOTE]

Have to be a retail employee, and MS checks that stuff out when you register.

Since I'm still in EB's system as an employee, despite them NEVER calling back to give me hours to work, I'm taking advantage of it while I can.

I have Finals next week.

Also, hit someone in the eye playing Ping Pong and broke someones ring finger playing air hockey. I don't know if the bad or good.

[quote name='Roufuss']Have to be a retail employee, and MS checks that stuff out when you register.

Since I'm still in EB's system as an employee, despite them NEVER calling back to give me hours to work, I'm taking advantage of it while I can.[/quote]

SONOFA BITCH.

I hate you. ;) :D

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']do it.

Do It.

DO IT.

DOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIT.

:D[/QUOTE]
*gnashes teeth*

[quote name='Roufuss']Have to be a retail employee, and MS checks that stuff out when you register.[/QUOTE]
Nu-uuuuuuh. ;)

[quote name='Brak']Nu-uuuuuuh. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yea, but I prefer not to take the chance, I've heard of some people getting found out and getting charged full value for what they get.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']What were you trying to buy, buddy?[/quote] Children of Mana and Magical Starsign, plus some other stuff.

Damn, looks like the site is having some problems. The internet not working? This surely must be the will of God.

[quote name='dcfox']Children of Mana and Magical Starsign, plus some other stuff.[/quote]

Are they worth the $15 per?

The mana games have always been kinda weak...

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Are they worth the $15 per?

The mana games have always been kinda weak...[/quote] $15 is a bit more than I would like to pay for them. But I don't see either game getting cheaper any time soon. I also had PSU in my cart for $20. If it's anything like PSO, than that's worth the money.

[quote name='dcfox']$15 is a bit more than I would like to pay for them. But I don't see either game getting cheaper any time soon. I also had PSU in my cart for $20. If it's anything like PSO, than that's worth the money.[/quote]

Either the games are mediocre, or you, sir, are a real cheapass gamer.

[quote name='dcfox']$15 is a bit more than I would like to pay for them. But I don't see either game getting cheaper any time soon. I also had PSU in my cart for $20. If it's anything like PSO, than that's worth the money.[/QUOTE]
It's nothing like PSU. It's terrible, as far as the online goes. But, if the you're like the rest of the OTTers, you probably could care less about the online.

I was debating picking it up for the single player, but I'll probably just rent it.

[quote name='zewone']It's nothing like PSU. It's terrible, as far as the online goes. But, if the you're like the rest of the OTTers, you probably could care less about the online.

I was debating picking it up for the single player, but I'll probably just rent it.[/quote]
Yeah, from what I've heard, only the hardcore PSO could really get into it since Sega kind of fumbled the launch of the game. There's supposedly an extreme lack of content, server/connection issues, and the notion that it is pretty much a beta version of the game that they promised for the launch of the game.

[quote name='zewone']It's nothing like PSU. It's terrible, as far as the online goes. But, if the you're like the rest of the OTTers, you probably could care less about the online.

I was debating picking it up for the single player, but I'll probably just rent it.[/quote] Online multiplayer sucks. Realistic graphics sucks. . . Sorry I was channeling someone there for a second ;) :lol:

But I was going to pick it up mainly for the single player.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Either the games are mediocre, or you, sir, are a real cheapass gamer.[/quote]
The games are probably mediocre. And lately I've been wavering from my cheapass ways. Buying games at full price, buying useless collector's edition and the such :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back