Shaq Fu for sega genesis PO 2.99 @ ebgames.com

Did Big Nick seriously write all those reviews? Just fucking hilarious! I love the names and email addresses, especially Reggie Miller's.

no, i made up the part about bignick, it wouldnt suprise me tho, he bought mary-kate and ashely:sweet 16 off me...

shaq-fu has a cult following over at gamefaqs (atleast it did a year ago when i posted there) so its prolly from those kids. they might still be around check the shaq-fu genesis boards

[quote name='punqsux']no, i made up the part about bignick, it wouldnt suprise me tho, he bought mary-kate and ashely:sweet 16 off me...[/quote]
What were you doing with Mary Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16 in the first place? :whistle2:k

[quote name='O.D.D']What is that free shipping and 15% off code....I am so tempeted.[/quote] PPLAY15 :D

[quote name='punqsux']i bought it for him, because he requested it! lol[/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: Only Big Nick would ever do something like that. If they keep putting out Olsen twins games, he just might save Acclaim single handedly.

Acclaim was actually sued on behalf of Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen because they thought the crappy games decimated their franchise.

Shaq could've learned a thing or two from them.

Shaq Fu is one of the best games i've ever played. If they would make a handheld version, then that'd be my wet dream.

[quote name='Rozz']Shaq Fu is one of the best games i've ever played. If they would make a handheld version, then that'd be my wet dream.[/quote]

They did. Get a Game Gear.

I'm looking for a GBA version. They should add it to the new classics line for $19.99 that'd be a real bargain for that masterpeice. Shaq rules.

bread's done
Back