Shaq-Fu Gamequestdirect.com

Bezerker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (97%)
In the last 3 months ive tried to place 3 orders with Gamequestdirect.com . The first two times, every item showed as In Stock on the website, but the next day I received a notice that they were all out of stock and my orders were canceled. I noticed last week that they had revamped the site to only show items that are in stock (rather than the hundreds of "Not available" that would show up when searching items) so I decided it was time to place another order.

This time, my order was canceled, not because the items were out of stock, but because they thought I wasn't charged enough money. I was refunded and every item I ordered was relisted at an additional $20-$140 per item. I get the concept of a price mistake, but when in one transaction i can locate 10 items they did price mistakes on, thats just plain lazyness. Who knows how many other of the thousands of items they have in stock are also "mispriced".

Hopefully this is helpful for anyone thinking about placing an order through them anytime soon. If you see something that's not above ebay prices, they're probably going to cancel it as a "mistake"

I thought this was going to be about you trying to purchase a sealed copy of Shaq-Fu from a pile that Game Quest Direct stumbled upon.

[quote name='Bezerker']In the last 3 months ive tried to place 3 orders with Gamequestdirect.com . The first two times, every item showed as In Stock on the website, but the next day I received a notice that they were all out of stock and my orders were canceled. I noticed last week that they had revamped the site to only show items that are in stock (rather than the hundreds of "Not available" that would show up when searching items) so I decided it was time to place another order.

This time, my order was canceled, not because the items were out of stock, but because they thought I wasn't charged enough money. I was refunded and every item I ordered was relisted at an additional $20-$140 per item. I get the concept of a price mistake, but when in one transaction i can locate 10 items they did price mistakes on, thats just plain lazyness. Who knows how many other of the thousands of items they have in stock are also "mispriced".

Hopefully this is helpful for anyone thinking about placing an order through them anytime soon. If you see something that's not above ebay prices, they're probably going to cancel it as a "mistake"[/QUOTE]

Find out if they are BBB listed and report them, this is a prime example of false advertising. Otherwise, don't order from there lol.

[quote name='Rozz']I thought this was going to be about you trying to purchase a sealed copy of Shaq-Fu from a pile that Game Quest Direct stumbled upon.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing.

There's a reason why most CAGs avoid GQD. They're proven time and again that they're shady and will flat out lie.

It looks like they're "updating" their file with the BBB, which is usually a way to getting a lot of feedback removed.
http://www.bbb.org/los-angeles/busi...-dealers/game-quest-in-buena-park-ca-13165065

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I thought the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Ha... same here. You can tell who's been here way too long. I still have the copies of Persona 2 and Rhapsody I bought from them.:lol:

bread's done
Back