Shaq-Fu UPS

Megalith

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Anybody have a package that was claimed to be delivered (based on tracking) from UPS, when your doorstep is completely fucking empty?

This has already happened once before---tracking tells me that something is delivered, when the fuckin' thing doesn't show up until two days later. Of course the UPS customer service department (which hides itself in its 1-800 line) just tells me to call the store so they can "trace" it.

Uh, aren't YOU (the dumb fucks responsible for moving the package) supposed to be tracking all details of its whereabouts?

Assuming it doesn't show up, am I even able to get my money back?

it can happen depending on what ups is told to do with packages. sometimes theyre allowed to just leave them other times they will come back again if nobody awnsers.but there are cases especially with usps where the tracking info is wrong. ive had things listed as in transit that had been delivered.

and since this topic is about fucking things fuck reality tv!!!!!!!! and fuck the Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had this several times before. Did you get the cheapest UPS shipping? I have had before where UPS will actually ship it to my Post Office, and it will say delivered. But then actually the USPS man will drop it off the next day with my mail.

I guess they do this to cut cost? I don't know really.

Ive had something close to this happen....

I had bought something on ebay for aboot 250.00.

The day it was scheduled to be delivered, it didnt show so that night I checked the tracking and it eventually stated the package was left on the truck, and their excuse is the package was a flat envelope of sorts so it was missed while still on the truck.

The next day UPS shows up and the guy said sorry about last night but it was late and I couldnt find you and I had stuff to do etc etc....me wishing I had that taped because it really pissed me off.

I have a friend that drives for UPS and when I told him what went down, he said that if I did report the guy for that he could get in some decent trouble etc etc for claiming it was missed by accident on the truck and then what he told me.

darthbudge, that is rather interesting, as I just received a "sorry we missed you lol" slip from USPS, and I have no idea what it could be (the only thing that ever comes from USPS for me is Monoprice stuff).

It is very likely my damn BD from Warner.

I once lived in an apartment complex and had something from Newegg that was delivered to somebody a few buildings down from me. I don't know how it happened, since my building number was clearly displayed on the box and I have a very long and unique last name, yet they had somebody with a completely different name in a completely different building sign and accept it.

fuck tha UPS
Comin straight from the underground
Young n***a got it bad cuz I'm brown
And not the other color so UPS think
They have the authority to kill a minority

What I thought of when I read the title.

Kudos to who knows who its from.

"You mad because my style you're admiring
Don't be mad, UPS is hiring!"

[quote name='Moxio']Shaq-fu UPS*[/quote]

I really need to get used to these filters, because I assumed he was getting Shaq-fu in the mail.

I retract my congratulations.

I'm pissed at the USPS right now, my live card from amazon was supposed to be delivered yesterday and still isn't here. Mail runs around 10 here, if it isn't here in an hour i'm not getting it today.

Only issue I had with ups was about 5 years ago or so. I ordered a remote from crutchfield for a head unit I had in my car. It said for about 2 days in transit online. Called them and they said seeing how it was around christmas they had a shit load to deliver and that it looks like the driver is in my area and I should have it that day and in the next hour or so. Sure as shit I got it about an hour and a half later. Now USPS is different I have tried to track that stuff and it came up saying that the tracking number was not correct. Then the day I get it the thing says it is in the St. Louis area. That is if it even works.

Yea I was pissed at UPS a few days ago (got 3 day shipping). I ordered my computer parts on Oct 1st and I got 6/7 parts on the 3rd. And my ram arrived on the 7th and I was stuck with an unfinished computer for 4 days.

What was annoying is that it arrived at this place 30 miles from my house in 1 day and then sat at that place for like 5 days. Pissed me off...

Looks like UPS is full of a bunch of fuck UPS. ho ho.

UPS has been generally good for me, but I've always been able to rely on FedEx.

bread's done
Back