Shark tale dvd coupon

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']I saw a commercial of the sharktale dvd and it said there was a coupon on this week's people magazine and the sunday newspaper but i don't know what page it's on... any1 know?[/quote]

i have no idea...but i think that sunday newspapers are regional or whatever....so that would only be a promo in your area, im not positive though...

It was in my Sunday newpaper (Tampa Tribune here in Tampa, FL). Its a $3 off coupon for Shark Tale that expires 2/21/05.

Also includes a $3 off coupon for Shrek 2 which expires 3/6/05.

I think Shark Tale is gonna be $15 at Target (w/free watch) so this'll drop it down to a sweet $12 + tax.

Check yesterday's papers.

I live in Tampa also but I got it in today's (Mon.) paper as an insert. I get the paper home delivered.

I actually saw this this morning as I was flipping through People magazine, I guess my parents picked it up sometime this week.. anyways, you'll notice it, it's made out like a subscription card, where it sticks out so it's sorta like a bookmark. But yeah, it's $3 off.

Is the movie worth $12 + tax?

[quote name='Scorch']I actually saw this this morning as I was flipping through People magazine, I guess my parents picked it up sometime this week.. anyways, you'll notice it, it's made out like a subscription card, where it sticks out so it's sorta like a bookmark. But yeah, it's $3 off.

Is the movie worth $12 + tax?[/quote]

i just found mine in todays paper (tuesday)...it wasnt as you described....it was on the back of the first section of the paper, where you'd have to cut it out....so if anyone has trouble looking for it, the format of the coupon varies

People magazine with Teri Hatcher on the cover has them. Its a coupon for $3 off of Shark Tale and $3 off of Shrek 2. Circuit City has Shark Tale for $14.99 ($11.99 AC) and you get Shrek 2 for 9.99 if you buy them together. They wouldnt let me use the Shrek 2 coupon on this though.

bread's done
Back