Sharkoon X-Tatic SX Stereo Gaming Headset (360) $39.99 Amazon DOTD

I bought a pair, and they should arrive in a few days. If I remember, I'll post a quick review.

Seems like a lot of wires, but that is true for all gaming headsets.

After holding off, and thinking of getting wireless surround sounds gaming headsets, I went the opposite way and got these cheaper and wired (no batteries).

I'm assuming that putting headsets on will improve my ability to hear enemy footsteps, and be a better overall sound experience than running surround sound through speakers.

I forget what the difference is between the SX and SP, but I probably would have been OK spending $20 less for a deal like this. 2nd day I had my set there was a weird mic problem where it said it was always on though nobody heard me talking, but it disappeared and hasn't surfaced again. Comfortable as hell, too.

[quote name='yazzer']I bought a pair, and they should arrive in a few days. If I remember, I'll post a quick review.

Seems like a lot of wires, but that is true for all gaming headsets.

After holding off, and thinking of getting wireless surround sounds gaming headsets, I went the opposite way and got these cheaper and wired (no batteries).

I'm assuming that putting headsets on will improve my ability to hear enemy footsteps, and be a better overall sound experience than running surround sound through speakers.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering what you did get since you said you got them CHEAPER and w/o batteries. TIA!

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I forget what the difference is between the SX and SP, but I probably would have been OK spending $20 less for a deal like this. 2nd day I had my set there was a weird mic problem where it said it was always on though nobody heard me talking, but it disappeared and hasn't surfaced again. Comfortable as hell, too.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the SP version also has a connector to use with the PS3.

bread's done
Back