sharp burs on the Hori Hard Face Cover peeled the paint off cartridge slot cover

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
theres a sharp edge on my case... mustve rubbed against the cover of the cartridge slot. but anyway, the cover isnt scratched. only part of the paint is peeled, so instead of the entire thing being silver, theres a white circle on the cover.

OCD... so ummm how can this be fixed?

really pissed that the cover thats supposed to protect my vita from ANY scratch or flake, did the opposite!

and yes i know first world problems..

edit: no one has scratched the cover of the cartridge slot? maybe i should just cope with it.. might take a while though

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='giantqtipz']theres a sharp edge on my case... mustve rubbed against the cover of the cartridge slot. but anyway, the cover isnt scratched. only part of the paint is peeled, so instead of the entire thing being silver, theres a white circle on the cover.

OCD... so ummm how can this be fixed?

really pissed that the cover thats supposed to protect my vita from ANY scratch or flake, did the opposite!

and yes i know first world problems..

edit: no one has scratched the cover of the cartridge slot? maybe i should just cope with it.. might take a while though[/QUOTE]

Do you have pics of this because I have the same case and would like to see what u refering to?

I have the Hori Face Cover and I checked out to the area you're talking about. I don't see any scratches or paint peeling, but I can see a few possible areas where this could happen. The Face Cover has a hinged area that rotates away from the cartridge slot, and there are two small raised areas on that panel which, if too large or sharp, might cause damage. There are also 2 mold injection areas in the same general area; if there were nubs leftover from those, it could be a problem. Sorry to hear about this, you need to contact Hori and see if there is anything they can do.

bread's done
Back