Sharp Katana's Lowball is over! Invoices sent. Packages shipped!

Woah, dunno if you saw the tracking page, but it said the package was in West Sac on the 22nd, which is about 11 miles away, and now it's in Pennsylvania... Any idea what's up with it?

[quote name='Vulgarism']Woah, dunno if you saw the tracking page, but it said the package was in West Sac on the 22nd, which is about 11 miles away, and now it's in Pennsylvania... Any idea what's up with it?[/QUOTE]

Hmm that is an odd route. Not sure what happened there, but if you don't get it by the end of the week LMK and I'll contact the Post office.

[quote name='videogamsta']Mine says it shipped and was delivered but I didn't get a package... let's see if it comes late tomorrow? I dunno.[/QUOTE]

I've had that happen to me once. My package was delivered the next day even though the DC stated otherwise. LMK if you got your package today, or if you can ask your mail carrier about the package if you still haven't received it.

Thanks for the lowball! I actually got my package a while ago, but was out of town until yesterday night. Left you feedback, please do the same. Thanks again!

bread's done
Back