Sharp LC-32SB24U 32" 720p HDTV for 397.99 at Best buy(in store only)

2 of the Best Buys in my area had them. There are like 4 best buys within 20 minutes of my house so 2 out of 4 was pretty good good.

[quote name='Vinny']Good luck finding one in stock...[/quote]

[quote name='scum1']2 of the Best Buys in my area had them. There are like 4 best buys within 20 minutes of my house so 2 out of 4 was pretty good good.[/QUOTE]

I only said that because these in store only deals for Best Buy are very YMMV... not YMMV in terms of getting the deal but YMMV in terms of finding the items in stock. They usually do these for items they're clearing out so most of them have already been sold from previous price drops.

When this was posted on SD, I checked the all the BBs near my school and back home and none of the 12 stores had any in stock. Just my luck, I guess.:lol:

FYI - This TV is available at Circuit City as well, so you might be able to get them to PM it and save 10%. It's supposedly going to be $398 at Wal Mart Sunday as well.

A relative of mine said Wally World had a 42" tv for $399 the other day they were in the store. However, I didn't go and check this supposed deal out for myself, but chances are it was probably some offbrand like Vizio or something really crappy for the price.

I checked the stock locator for this deal for myself and as I expected there are NONE anywhere around me.

[quote name='JJSP']FYI - This TV is available at Circuit City as well, so you might be able to get them to PM it and save 10%. It's supposedly going to be $398 at Wal Mart Sunday as well.[/quote]

I'm looking at Walmart's most recent ad and the price for this TV is $498. However, I was able to price match Best Buy's price by bringing in a printout of the page that the OP linked to. I'm very lucky, and very happy to have scored this deal. Thanks, OP!

Just picked up this tv at Walmart, for $398 love it so far hopefully I won't have buyer's remorse only a broke wallet.

I saw that ad this morning and thought it was the same TV. Since mine is a gift I have not opened it. Let us know how it works out. I'm sure it beats all those cheap 32" off brand lcd tvs out there.

bread's done
Back