Sharpshooter for PS3 Move 13.99 @ Best Buy

deathscythe

CAGiversary!
Found on their website that the Sharpshooter is $13.99. Rang up $19.99 @ store, but cashier price matched it. I really wanted one for Time Crisis, but didn't feel like paying the $39.99 at Frys.

This was awesome, thanks TC. My Target had them on clearance forever at 19.99. I just couldn't bite at that price and this allowed me to get it $10 even with a RZ cert.

I think $13.99 is the new regular price. Noticed them a few weeks ago. I think they are worth it if you can get them and a motion/nav conroller all for $35- $40.

It's $8.99 on clearance by me and the PS Move Shooting Attachment(the little handgun shaped one) is only $2.99. 

I saw at least 20 of these for 6 bucks at my local goodwill, they get stock in from Target all the time. I was hesitant on it at first, because i don't use a move..at all and it would take up SO much space. but when I decided to get one, they were gone!

This is a great price for it though! Especially since the Resi Evil rail shooters are on PS Plus for free right now.

bread's done
Back